Sports Illustrated recognizing Manny

Advertisement
We have an inherent advantage in the Portal market. If you’re going to go somewhere nice for a year and want to be in the media spotlight if you’re good, Miami is the answer to both.
Aside from guys who are basically retreating to home territory, we seem to be a very desirous destination.

Agreed. Getting Thomas back was all we needed to stabilize the WR position. He gives us a proven game breaker that opposing defenses have to account for. I'm really not worried about him going forward either. I think we get him for one more season, he knows he needs to ball out and keep his nose clean to get drafted, and with a real offense and coaching staff, I don't anticipate the same frustrations and issues arising.

After JT, we have plenty of talent at the position. Let the competition show who the best of the best are.

There's a difference between talent and production...just look at Cager. I'll pencil WR in as a weakness until guys start to show up on the field. Same thing with QB, until I see a guy look half way competent I'll be assuming we're still *** there.

Advertisement
Sports Illustrated less than a month in. Seems like a historic month. Hopefully we make it into a legendary Year.

Yeah but even the WRs we have gotta prove something. After the last season they had the group is a question mark as to who will step up.
Looking back at 2017, I'd say Berrios was the spark that got us some success with the aerial game, the little guy was big. You're right we need a WR re-awakening if we're gonna get more W's than not.

Advertisement
Back