Sporting News 2020 college football Preseason All-American team

Brother your arguing semantics at this stage.....point I’m making which stands.

Your talking the last two years? Lol. Just you last year. They were the #3 team in the ACC. a bad 2018 means nothing. Like I said teams have bad seasons or down years. And their 8-5 record last season still qualifies as “a team moving to another conference and immediately being one of the better teams in that conference.” Top 4 overall. It shows how garbage this conference is. If we are truly the step up in competition as a “power 5 program”

Then there’s no way they show up and stake a claim as one of the 4 best programs in the ACC.

How would you rank the ACC programs by what they have accomplished?

1. Clemson
2. FSU
3. Louisville
4. VT.

Then everyone else in whatever order you want to put them too many teams close together in this conference. The ACC is the conference of incredibly average teams.

Its why Miami should have been feasting if we were some real power. But we are also an average college football program at this moment.

If Louisville was on the coastal side they’d probably win it. **** even Pitt who came from the big East has fared okay here. Neither came from Power 5 conferences. Most P5 schools could come here and actually place top 4 in the conference.

It’s actually more sad to me that Louisville has come here and proven themselves in this conference.

Louisvill Overall ACC numbers.
2019 #3
2018 #14
2017 #5
2016 #2 in the ACC
2015 #5 ACC
2014 #4 ACC team

They’ve been a top 4 overall ACC team in 4/6 seasons in the ACC. Outside of a few good years from random teams I’d say they’ve solidified themselves as one of the top 4 ACC programs.....that’s blue trash this conference is....we beat the 2nd and 3rd best team in the ACC and still had a trash year in 2019.

It’s incredible.

Missouri
2019 #10 Overall SEC
2018 #9 Overall SEC
2017 #8 Overall SEC
2016 #14 Overall SEC
2015 #12 Overall SEC
2014 #2 Overall SEC
2013 #3 Overall SEC
2012 #10 Oversll SEC

so a team with 2/8 seasons being in the SECs top four proved my point. Not a perennial contender to be in the conferences top 4 teams like Louisville came to the ACC and did.

TAMU? lol
2019 #7 in the SEC
2018 #5 in the SEC
2017 #9 in the SEC
2016 #7 in the SEC
2015 #8 in the SEC
2014 #9 in the SEC
2013 #8 in the SEC
2012 #5 in the SEC the great Johnny Manziel season.

A team who literally has Never placed top 4 overall in their conferences standings to finish the season.

Louisville came to the ACC and did just that. If this conference was that could it wouldn’t have been possible for them to do it on the regular. Just like it hasn’t been for Tamu and Mizzou.

We can agree to disagree but facts show Im not making **** up. Louisville again a non power 5 team coming to a power 5 conference and placing top 4 on the regular.

My claim was that most teams from power 5 conferences would come here and place top 4 immediately. It’s the weakest P5 conference overall by a wide margin.

These are facts. A few good games or good seasons from some teams here doesn’t change that.

I'm not reading that wall of text..because you've already proven you can't be moved from your position even after I've pointed out that your ridiculous claim that Louisville came in and immediately became one of the top programs in the ACC and that didn’t happen for Missouri or TAMU was totally opposite from reality...I'm not arguing with a brick wall.

Advertisement
I'm not reading that wall of text..because you've already proven you can't be moved from your position even after I've pointed out that your ridiculous claim that Louisville came in and immediately became one of the top programs in the ACC and that didn’t happen for Missouri or TAMU was totally opposite from reality...I'm not arguing with a brick wall.

Not a brick wall if it’s facts bruh. But do you.

I just presented facts that what you stated was wrong and you say I’m not reading that....lol.

Fact Is they have come into the ACC and been one of the top 4 programs.

The data backs it up. Im not arguing with the numbers lol. ✌🏿

Not a brick wall if it’s facts bruh. But do you.

I just presented facts that what you stated was wrong and you say I’m not reading that....lol.

Fact Is they have come into the ACC and been one of the top 4 programs.

The data backs it up. Im not arguing with the numbers lol. ✌🏿

Louisville has a 26-22 record in ACC play since they joined in 2014. That's the 6th best record in that time frame. They're one of only three teams who have never played in the ACCCG, and one of only two teams to go winless in ACC play. They're middle of the pack. Nothing more. They're definitely not as you claim one of the top programs in the ACC. Give it up.

Louisville has a 26-22 record in ACC play since they joined in 2014. That's the 6th best record in that time frame. They're one of only three teams who have never played in the ACCCG, and one of only two teams to go winless in ACC play. They're middle of the pack. Nothing more. They're definitely not as you claim one of the top programs in the ACC. Give it up.

I gave you the numbers already. I’ll agree to disagree.

They have finished top 4 in the ACC overall in 4/6 seasons. I never said they were a dominant program. But they are without a shadow of a doubt one of the ACCs best programs...... That’s how trash the ACC is. That a middle of the pack Louisville is a top 4 team in conference.

You can’t name 4 actual programs better than them in the ACC. They aren’t world beaters and if they played on the Coastal side they would be in the ACCG on the regular. They are 8-4 against coastal teams since

But im over this topic, rather discuss house/dance music and raging on the other thread you got. That’s a dope thread.

I ain’t got nothing left on this topic. The ACC is terrible conference. You obviously feel that it’s very strong. So we simply disagree.

No hate or shade. Just a disagreement on strength of the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back