Speed Kills Vol 2.0- From the Gridiron to the Track

Even though Talan and Archer should have had offers from Miami way before..

With the latest with Brightwell and Barry can they please stop ignoring the local studs.

Both Talan and Archer were all-county selections.

Advertisement
Makes me sick though that we didn't heavily pursue Javarius Davis. Could have easily used him on this team in multiple ways.

I know some here have mixed feelings on Amir Rasul for 2016 from Coral Gables.

Some think he is raw as a RB which is true but I think with the right coaching and development. He will explode in college. Yes he is getting by on his athleticism and speed right now as he is raw at the RB position but has unlimited potential.

Makes me sick though that we didn't heavily pursue Javarius Davis. Could have easily used him on this team in multiple ways.

I know some here have mixed feelings on Amir Rasul for 2016 from Coral Gables.

Some think he is raw as a RB which is true but I think with the right coaching and development. He will explode in college. Yes he is getting by on his athleticism and speed right now as he is raw at the RB position but has unlimited potential.

+1000, You see a guy like Donte Jackson run a 10.49 and his offers explode. Not saying Javarius Davis is better bet he is more aggressive and faster than Jackson who recently signed with LSU. Amir Rasul got a lot better than what he showed his sophomore year. Think about Davis and Rasul in a spread, with Scarlett pounding out carries as well, its not difficult to win in UM if a coach runs a player's first system and stop being so **** stubborn.

Funny as I mention about Rasul today in this thread, he committed to Miami today.

I love the take. You can't teach the size and speed he has, is he a natural RB yet? No but the athleticism, speed and size are all there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back