Speaking of Coach Jess Simpson

Loved Simpson. Wish he were still with the Canes. Not sure why Paranos is so against Stroud though.

I want our dlinemen to develop into monsters. Coach Kool did it everywhere he went. Jess Simpson has done it also, **** he is coaching in the NFL. Todd Stroud is living off his 1 hit wonder year at NC State from more than a decade ago. He was at Toledo from years and didn't produce a quality dline or defense and now Coach Diaz has given him the keys to Miami's HellCat Demon of a dline 1 gap line an he has is turning them into read and react stay in your lane minivans. There is a reason nooooo one else wanted him other than Manny. But I will drop it for now I don't want provide any additional negative recruiting material for other schools.

I will just say this should Coach Stroud have a change of heart an retire abruptly from coaching, Kevin Patrick is right down the road and contract buyout money won't be probably.

Willie Taggert has 4x multipler buyout so it stands to reason that FAU position coaches would he a smaller buyout multiplier.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back