Southridge ... pass catching grave yard

And 95% of the plays are being made on practice days-- that's how they figure out who starts the games...

If Pope and Wiggins are starters its because whoever are #2 to them can't win the starting jobs.
Nah... false

i have watched 53, patchan et al... start over young talent that is far better....

you swung and missed on the purpose of the thread...

Advertisement

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Accountability happens when you have guys who can compete against the starters....we don't have it.

Been saying it since 2017--- our stables are full of rejects from the top 10 teams.

Until we are 2 deep minimum with top 10 talent... we ain't gonna compete in the top 10.

It's like when they say 1+1 = 2....
But that’s the thing.. all types of teams have at least one beast at wr.. not just the top 10 teams like ok state, Pitt has a freshman wr that’s filthy.. unc.. I can go on and on. We need to evaluate better. We need to develop better. We need accountability. Guys see no repercussions for dropping balls. If noodle went to Bama they would toughen his *** up or tell him bye. We out here coddling these dudes! WRs grow on trees all over the nation and become beasts in all conferences, just not at Miami.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me why everyone thinks Pope and Wiggins play due to Cooney? That doesn't make sense to me. If I was Likens Lashlee or whoever, I'd tell him eat a **** if he tried telling me who to play.

Advertisement
Worst 2 in ACC, yet still starting come the Bowl game. That's crazy. I know people will say they are more senior therefore get the benefit of the doubt for starts. But this is an indictment of the younger wide receivers, too. The WR group seems to be in free fall. I expect to see Brinson, George and Smith leapfrogging the others and getting snaps early and often.

Can someone tell me why everyone thinks Pope and Wiggins play due to Cooney? That doesn't make sense to me. If I was Likens Lashlee or whoever, I'd tell him eat a **** if he tried telling me who to play.

And then say goodbye to the next 4/5 star Miami-Dade WR who was always going to Bama, Inc. anyway but will say UM disrespecting Pope was the reason.

Total BS but that’s Miami. Bama, Inc. could’ve told Pope his scholarship wouldn’t be renewed after his freshman year and it wouldn’t have any effect on recruiting dade the next cycle.

The recruiting politics only applies to Miami.

And then say goodbye to the next 4/5 star Miami-Dade WR who was always going to Bama, Inc. anyway but will say UM disrespecting Pope was the reason.

Total BS but that’s Miami. Bama, Inc. could’ve told Pope his scholarship wouldn’t be renewed after his freshman year and it wouldn’t have any effect on recruiting dade the next cycle.

What you call "politics" I call "straight cash."

(But, at this point, they offer more than cash. They offer the value of a pipeline to the NFL.)

Even South Florida divas have eyes and can see for themselves that Pope and Wiggins are dropping balls and need to be benched. Especially for guys that can catch, like the incoming freshmen, who are also South Floria 4-stars. Best man up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beyond 25 yards, the drop rate balloons to 99.98%.
Not for Wiggins, he can’t catch a **** bubble screen, and I’m not just referring to Ok St game. It’s unbelievable a starting Miami receiver can’t even catch simple routine passes when uncovered.

Advertisement
Back