South Florida Recruiting For '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovinOnManny

Banned
Banned
I have heard from a couple places, candidly other boards and a 7 on coach I know, that Manny has stopped reaching out to kids in So Fla?
Has anyone else been hearing anything like this? If so, isn't that basically like a dereliction of duty? Any way to void a buyout if someone basically stops doing his job!!!

Advertisement
I have heard from a couple places, candidly other boards and a 7 on coach I know, that Manny has stopped reaching out to kids in So Fla?
Has anyone else been hearing anything like this? If so, isn't that basically like a dereliction of duty? Any way to void a buyout if someone basically stops doing his job!!!
Its a down year in s.fla this year honestly.

There is only a handful of guys i could say they should be kicking the doors on.

These 7 on 7 coaches are part of the reason we have guys like Pope and Wiggins logging minutes.

Its a down year in s.fla this year honestly.

There is only a handful of guys i could say they should be kicking the doors on.

These 7 on 7 coaches are part of the reason we have guys like Pope and Wiggins logging minutes.
That is a good point. I was more concerned about the message it sends to the young kids on the roster already we have to build around. We don't need kids J-Will, Garcia, and Taylor looking around while Manny plays solitaire in his office all day.

This years class to be worst in 20 years maybe ranked 30 or below at best.

We’ll be a D-II team for 3 years easily no matter what happens.

That is a good point. I was more concerned about the message it sends to the young kids on the roster already we have to build around. We don't need kids J-Will, Garcia, and Taylor looking around while Manny plays solitaire in his office all day.
There’s a difference between not recruiting period and stop reaching out to 22’ Sflo kids…

Advertisement
There’s a difference between not recruiting period and stop reaching out to 22’ Sflo kids…
True, but in your own backyard - even in a down year - it won't be down for long and leaves a bad taste in coach's mouths.

Every time I read or hear the current recruiting class in South Florida has a down year, I look at the same class 4-5 years later, and those same overlooked undervalued recruits who went to play for other programs are playing in the NFL. Raw talent, commitment, consistency, and a variety of other factors don’t become apparent until after a player leaves high school and start separating himselF.

Recruit Ranking is important, but Coaches and evaluators should not recruit solely off of rankings. The biggest factor is projecting how the player will develop at the college level. It’s nOT the same thing. There is some overlap, but since the Canes coaches have a chance to actually see a player play live, it should give them an advantage in determining who is really better for the program

Single digit porst count...
Join date within a week...
Silly Manny-centric name...
On the board with what he's "heard" from some flag football coach and on other unnamed boards...

Yeah, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back