**South Florida Prospects and Recruits**

337CaneNation

Sophomore
I usually follow South Florida HS football, BUT I honestly haven't this year SO I'm just asking from the ppl that actually live in South Florida and the ones who actually follow SoFla HS football, WHAT Storm18' prospects/recruits have put themselves on the spotlight since the season started?? I know on here we hear about a lot of recruits that are doing their thing and we would like to see our Canes to take a look at them down the road, BUT my question to you guys is WHAT names should we know about??

I know the DE/LB at STA has really been dominating this season along with Yasir at CC.. What other recruits/prospects do you'll consider as much see??

Advertisement
I usually follow South Florida HS football, BUT I honestly haven't this year SO I'm just asking from the ppl that actually live in South Florida and the ones who actually follow SoFla HS football, WHAT Storm18' prospects/recruits have put themselves on the spotlight since the season started?? I know on here we hear about a lot of recruits that are doing their thing and we would like to see our Canes to take a look at them down the road, BUT my question to you guys is WHAT names should we know about??

I know the DE/LB at STA has really been dominating this season along with Yasir at CC.. What other recruits/prospects do you'll consider as much see??

If you mean MUST SEE.. so far Brevin Jordan, Lo Lingard, and Nesta Silvera have all lived up to the hype.. i'm sure others have played well but i've seen what those guys have done so far this year

Advertisement
Back