South Florida kids

Dude was a big supporter of both FSU and Ohio state.

He was never one of us. I respect him, but I never really liked him... I always thought it was kinda f cked up that some Canes fans turned the other way when it came to LBJ and The U.

Urban Meyer @OSUCoachMeyer · 2h

@KingJames Welcome home my friend. See you this fall!!!
7.jpg:large

I forgot about this. James now sucks and deserves Cleveland. We should file a repo action on the two rings we got him-- he would still be hunting for the first one without Wade. OSU sucks and it is the best Ohio has to offer. Nuf said.

Advertisement
I know this may be stupid but **** only if these kids had lebron's beta mentality and decided that they wanted to do it for their hometown and stay home we would finally be back COME HOME CALVIN

You forgot this was after Lebron Left for 4 years (same amount of time as these guys would be in college for) betraying his hometown; and then returned. so technically if they were like Lebron, they would leave Miami for college, and then come back after, to the Dolphins.

Every situation is different. Some guys need to get away, some need to stay home. Life is situational not everything is the same.

*** dat, 305 boys should rep 305. You can't rep 305 at Fsu, that's like throwing Taliban gang signs in the White House.

Advertisement
Every situation is different. Some guys need to get away, some need to stay home. Life is situational not everything is the same.

*** dat, 305 boys should rep 305. You can't rep 305 at Fsu, that's like throwing Taliban gang signs in the White House.

While I somewhat agree with you, kids don't go to schools to rep where they are from. They go for an education and for whatever school they believe presents them with the best chance of going to the NFL.

While I somewhat agree with you, kids don't go to schools to rep where they are from. They go for an education and for whatever school they believe presents them with the best chance of going to the NFL.

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
dude gives you two titles and you call him a beta? heat fans...

Don't agree with the OP but Miami did just as much for him as he did for us. In his first season he was still his choking self from Cleveland. Miami should have won the title that year but he choked it away, refusing to touch the ball late in games in that series. That was the last good run for DWade and Bron wasted it. Miami taught him how to win, gave him what he needed to succeed. Watch Cleveland try to emulate the pace and space and put 3 point shooters around Lebron and play small. They already trying to get Allen, Miller and Birdman. Lebron needed Miami just as much as they needed him if not more.

Advertisement
Back