South Florida Express tryouts

Advertisement
Devante Peete is unbelievable.. Wanted him since his soph season at Ely too and I believe he's a legit 6'5.. Also a UM fan reminds me of old Ermon rockin UM gear all the time

Advertisement
Devante Peete is unbelievable.. Wanted him since his soph season at Ely too and I believe he's a legit 6'5.. Also a UM fan reminds me of old Ermon rockin UM gear all the time

i use to think yall ****** was crazy, but that wearin um **** really is a curse

Advertisement
Peter have you heard anything about a national media investigation down here about colleges paying recruits, families, street agents? Supposedly they are paying informants? Could be a lot of embarrassed and in trouble recruited players and colleges if all the allegations we read about are true. For money friends will rat out their buddies.

Bound to happen.

7 on 7 tourneys are akin to AAU teams. No doubt there are, and have been "handlers," "agents," shady coaches, etc. on the take.

Please stop this.

Kids stay on the same AAU teams for years and years up until the graduate HS so naturally they develop a strong bond with their coaches. Coaches become like a father figure in AAU.

7on7 teams are completely different. SFE holds "tryouts" for a reason. Its a brand new roster almost every year. These kids are only on these teams for 5/6 months. If you think kids who had to tryout for a team are going to be "Handled" by the coach of it whom they've only known a few months you are an idiot.

You sir are the idiot!

SFE brings bus loads of student athletes to almost every school in the SEC. Rarely do they ever come by ACC, Big 10 etc.. Were does this guy Brett Goetz get this money for buses and transportation? Money for kids meals, etc. They SEC pays guys like Goetz to bring the the top skill positions players to their campus for workouts and up close evals.

Now I'm not saying every 7-7 is corrupt but some are, including SFE.

Peter have you heard anything about a national media investigation down here about colleges paying recruits, families, street agents? Supposedly they are paying informants? Could be a lot of embarrassed and in trouble recruited players and colleges if all the allegations we read about are true. For money friends will rat out their buddies.

Bound to happen.

7 on 7 tourneys are akin to AAU teams. No doubt there are, and have been "handlers," "agents," shady coaches, etc. on the take.

Please stop this.

Kids stay on the same AAU teams for years and years up until the graduate HS so naturally they develop a strong bond with their coaches. Coaches become like a father figure in AAU.

7on7 teams are completely different. SFE holds "tryouts" for a reason. Its a brand new roster almost every year. These kids are only on these teams for 5/6 months. If you think kids who had to tryout for a team are going to be "Handled" by the coach of it whom they've only known a few months you are an idiot.

You sir are the idiot!

SFE brings bus loads of student athletes to almost every school in the SEC. Rarely do they ever come by ACC, Big 10 etc.. Were does this guy Brett Goetz get this money for buses and transportation? Money for kids meals, etc. They SEC pays guys like Goetz to bring the the top skill positions players to their campus for workouts and up close evals.

Now I'm not saying every 7-7 is corrupt but some are, including SFE.

This is true the 7on7 head coach gets fully paid trips along with hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars.... As long as they bring the kids there.... Think about what some of the kids get if they actually sign with the schools

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love when Pete makes these claims off 7 on 7 drills lol

hello Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Stacey Coley...Need more...PROOF...
TH and DB's 7 on 7's is still getting clicks on youtube bro....

[video=youtube;CdunAkFH_Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdunAkFH_Io[/video]

man I wanted Leggett bad

yup. Leggett was on par with all of those kids and I liked him more than Howard.

I love when Pete makes these claims off 7 on 7 drills lol

hello Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Stacey Coley...Need more...PROOF...
TH and DB's 7 on 7's is still getting clicks on youtube bro....

[video=youtube;CdunAkFH_Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdunAkFH_Io[/video]

This was the first video seeing Coley after Noles like Fish had been touting him as the best WR in the state goin into his junior year. I almost cried that the early returns were he was gonna be a Nole, cause he was straight clowning people in that video. Good lawd, this is a kid that has just been better than everyone since the very first day he stepped onto the field......

Advertisement
Back