South Florida Express Roundtable Pod - Lot of discussion on ‘23 and ‘24 prospects Miami is after. Announcement on a premier weekly twitter space

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium

Quick note, pod is sponsored by DraftKings, TasteOne Boiled Peanuts and Ed Morse Auto. If you are interested to get involved, feel free to pm me or @ me in this thread.

Also announcing here, I will be hosting weekly twitter spaces multiple times a week under the guise of #CanesCorner. I’ve dabbled quite a bit in many different twitter spaces between covering practices and the whole recruiting cycle this year and it has caught notoriety fast. Just had a space last week with Jimmy Johnson, Melvin Bratton, Ruiz family and Strength coach Jeff Eaton that had 1300 live listeners mid-stream and will be released on a pod this Friday for a listen-back. Will be something very similar to what Newberg does for the FSU spaces and Silk with UF. CanesWear, TasteOne, LifeWallet and a few potential others are all set to be involved. Keep an eye out for that, have a few high profile guests joining this week. This is open for fans to be allowed to engage as well.

Advertisement

Quick note, pod is sponsored by DraftKings, TasteOne Boiled Peanuts and Ed Morse Auto. If you are interested to get involved, feel free to pm me or @ me in this thread.

Also announcing here, I will be hosting weekly twitter spaces multiple times a week under the guise of #CanesCorner. I’ve dabbled quite a bit in many different twitter spaces between covering practices and the whole recruiting cycle this year and it has caught notoriety fast. Just had a space last week with Jimmy Johnson, Melvin Bratton, Ruiz family and Strength coach Jeff Eaton that had 1300 live listeners mid-stream and will be released on a pod this Friday for a listen-back. Will be something very similar to what Newberg does for the FSU spaces and Silk with UF. CanesWear, TasteOne, LifeWallet and a few potential others are all set to be involved. Keep an eye out for that, have a few high profile guests joining this week. This is open for fans to be allowed to engage as well.

Awesome @Geo305 keep changing the game🙌🏻

Will be something very similar to what Newberg does for the FSU spaces and Silk with UF.
Guarantee it'll be better than those two buffoons from the get go

anchor man GIF

Advertisement
Good stuff, geo. Can you tell us who the other voices on the pod were?

I like your podcast OP but I doubt us hiring Mario will stop SFE from funneling guys to the SEC/Ohio State

Advertisement
Great work, always one of the better contributors in the entire recruiting space not just Canes.

Advertisement
Back