South Florida draft observation

brock

All-American
Broward county has passed dade county in terms of producing the best talent in south Florida and it may not even be close anymore . This has been a trend for several years. Got to appeal to even more broward kids now somehow. In most years that’s where the most gifted south Florida kids are coming from

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve written about this several times, AA’s are moving out of Miami and the percentage of them is dropping. Drive by historical neighborhoods like Coconut Grove and the numbers of young AA’s is **** near nonexistent.

Advertisement
I’ve written about this several times, AA’s are moving out of Miami and the percentage of them is dropping. Drive by historical neighborhoods like Coconut Grove and the numbers of young AA’s is **** near nonexistent.
Are you telling me Graveyard is no longer there selling nickel bags?

Advertisement
Miami needs to develop an on campus "Lab School" like LSU. The pitch is to pull kids out of challenged neighborhoods and put them in the safe and advanced campus environment. This would help Miami recruit and make it much more difficult for other schools to recruit those kids.

Advertisement
Happened a long time ago.. Many discussions on this on recruiting board yearsss ago..
No it didn’t. Having a kind of thing, and actually developing and implementing an effective thing, are very different things. Name a recruit from the thing you reference. Then do some research for recruits from LSU’s on campus school, across sports and activities.

No it didn’t. Having a kind of thing, and actually developing and implementing an effective thing, are very different things. Name a recruit from the thing you reference. Then do some research for recruits from LSU’s on campus school, across sports and activities.
Dont know what you are talking about, I am talking about talent in dade vs broward.. Are you drunk brother?

Advertisement
Back