South Florida Class '19

Status
Not open for further replies.

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Is anyone else concerned with UM's performance in recruiting South Florida for the class of '19 so far? I was looking at the rankings and many of the Top 247 recruits are currently committed to the Gators or FSU.

Miami has a fair share of its own recruits (or recruits leaning towards UM) but Miami needs to be locking down its home turf if we want to get back to the glory hole.

Even the uncommitted recruits generally have a crystal ball towards UF or FSU. Please calm me down because this worries me...

Advertisement
Is anyone else concerned with UM's performance in recruiting South Florida for the class of '19 so far? I was looking at the rankings and many of the Top 247 recruits are currently committed to the Gators or FSU.

Miami has a fair share of its own recruits (or recruits leaning towards UM) but Miami needs to be locking down its home turf if we want to get back to the glory hole.

Even the uncommitted recruits generally have a crystal ball towards UF or FSU. Please calm me down because this worries me...

just put your butt back against the hole in the wall then

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
5fe4be987dd6e34d58005e509037918c.jpg

Advertisement
Incredible how long suffering some of you troll idiots are. Like we can't remember your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back