South Florida '24 - The WRs

Marvin will be the first wr taken in the draft. This is in reference to JJ being slated to play the same wr spot at OSU.

I promise you JJ could have been at the nfl combine right now and would look better or just as same as guys u just named..which is crazy in itself. lol

There is a reason Um was offering everything but Rad's wife to get him...Andre Johnson type all over again.
I knew UM should have offered Rad’s wife.

Advertisement
We gonna dis agree again.

*HOT TAKE

My man JJ Smith right now as a kid that should be in high school...likely has a better body and more athleticism than Marvin Harrion Jr.
That Bahamian Blood is different brudda.....dude right now if they stood side by side you would think he was the one going first rd of the draft..and he has only been at OSU a month.

He can run a drag route and catch jump balls so he is good to go in their offense.
Was gonna like this post but I already did, lol.. JJ is cant miss barring something unfortunate like Patrick Johnson, dalvin type.. Just checks all the boxes you want in an elite athlete. Sucks we missed out but he gonna ball out..

Im not saying anything not known either as he was #1 player in nation.

Was gonna like this post but I already did, lol.. JJ is cant miss barring something unfortunate like Patrick Johnson, dalvin type.. Just checks all the boxes you want in an elite athlete. Sucks we missed out but he gonna ball out..

Im not saying anything not known either as he was #1 player in nation.
Yea he has it man.

Kids I put my stamp on b4 anyone knew who they were due to my relationships with em....

Zaquan Patterson
JJ Smith
VJ Edgecombe (basketball)

That being said love our wr class he woulda been a huge cherry on top but Jo Jo and Ny look to be flashing early as well.

Yea he has it man.

Kids I put my stamp on b4 anyone knew who they were due to my relationships with em....

Zaquan Patterson
JJ Smith
VJ Edgecombe (basketball)

That being said love our wr class he woulda been a huge cherry on top but Jo Jo and Ny look to be flashing early as well.
Quick search, look like he TEARING it up already up there. **Disclaimer for people who dont want to see, dont click play or skip post**

And that Edgecombe story how it played out on basketball board was CRAZY, from unknown to one of top players in country and our fans questioning if he can dunk :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Quick search, look like he TEARING it up already up there. **Disclaimer for people who dont want to see, dont click play or skip post**

And that Edgecombe story how it played out on basketball board was CRAZY, from unknown to one of top players in country and our fans questioning if he can dunk :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The ones we always miss.

Advertisement
Back