South Carolina Canes

I’m in Charlotte relocated from Miami three years ago. Planning on taking my kids and wife to the GT game and will be at the ACC title game if we are in.
Did you move there by choice or was it for work? Do you like living in Charlotte? Do you miss Miami?

I'm in Orlando currently and have been here since 1988. Lately I've been thinking of relocating and Charlotte is up there. I'm also considering going back to Miami where I lived from 1980-1988.

Advertisement
Did you move there by choice or was it for work? Do you like living in Charlotte? Do you miss Miami?

I'm in Orlando currently and have been here since 1988. Lately I've been thinking of relocating and Charlotte is up there. I'm also considering going back to Miami where I lived from 1980-1988.
Grew up in Miami (Pinecrest) came to Charlotte for college after which I moved back to Miami. My wife gf at the time loved Charlotte when we were in school but begrudgingly moved back to Miami because I wanted to go back “home”. After a few years down there we decided we wanted to leave and I ended up getting a sweet job offer up here. I like Charlotte less traffic, love the seasons, access to mountains and beach. Only things I miss about Miami is the fishing, access to sporting events and all my buddies that still live down there.

Advertisement
Deep dish 😋
@SWFLHurricane
Deep Dish Pizza GIF

Advertisement
@ben
Agree, but I love it about once a year, not for my go to pizza.
Oh Trust me.....I've had some fantastic Chicago style (so called pizza) and even Detroit style...but Pizza to me is NYC Pizza....some people say Sally's and Pepe's in New Haven, which is good (but wayyy too burnt for my liking)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in West Columbia (from Aiken). Hope to be in attendance at Clemson and/or GT games

Advertisement
Back