South Beach Exotic Rentals

daytonacane

Redshirt Freshman
Is there anything that could be done to South Beach Exotic Rentals? I know you can sue for anything, but is there a chance
of winning a suit against them for enticing players? I realize it is not against the law (just against NCAA rules/reg.) Picket them with signs about what they did. Line the driveway with dog poo.....something?

Advertisement
Fool's errand. There will always be a half a hundred places and people offering our players benefits. Issue here is that the guys took what they were offered, AND we were on probation.

Flaming bag of **** on their front porch?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
What did they do wrong? Nobody knows what happened, how do we know they even enticed grace and Quan? The players may have started the contact for all we know.

I'm sure the compliance department thought of everything before dismissing the players can we let this **** rest already

Advertisement
Is there anything that could be done to South Beach Exotic Rentals? I know you can sue for anything, but is there a chance
of winning a suit against them for enticing players? I realize it is not against the law (just against NCAA rules/reg.) Picket them with signs about what they did. Line the driveway with dog poo.....something?

There is no recognized cause of action in the law for "enticing". Fortunately, there also is no cause of action for stupidity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back