Sounds crazy

BJ305

Sophomore
But should we consider bringing back coach banda to be our defensive coordinator? Don’t kill me but he completely turned around a Utah state defense that was not good last year , even though it was the Covid year , he was one of the top Recruiters on our staff when he was here, him and Mario will have the state of Florida locked up , lol don’t kill but I think he will be a name that would be in head coaching discussion in a few years or am I just crazy ???! Didn’t say hire him but he should at least get an interview.
2B6441C1-05F1-43A5-9B18-D1A68A1FBCFD.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just thinking about how nuts this fan base went when richt announced Banda taking over defense when manny went to temple. Looks like he would have been a decent choice based on a one year sample size.

Icing on the cake would be for Banda to have success and hire manny down the road as a position coach 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just thinking about how nuts this fan base went when richt announced Banda taking over defense when manny went to temple. Looks like he would have been a decent choice based on a one year sample size.

Icing on the cake would be for Banda to have success and hire manny down the road as a position coach 🤣🤣🤣
I believe it was a Banda/ patke co dc situation that richt settled on…and yes that was lazy

Advertisement
No way in ****, he still has some years of proven results to show before even being considered here.

That said, he surprised me and actually had a nice 1st year as DC. Good for him

But should we consider bringing back coach banda to be our defensive coordinator? Don’t kill me but he completely turned around a Utah state defense that was not good last year , even though it was the Covid year , he was one of the top Recruiters on our staff when he was here, him and Mario will have the state of Florida locked up , lol don’t kill but I think he will be a name that would be in head coaching discussion in a few years or am I just crazy ???! Didn’t say hire him but he should at least get an interview.View attachment 168957
Jesus Christ, no. You should be permaband for even suggesting this.

PS-just read the first sentence.

Advertisement
Back