Sound Familiar????

His high ceiling is at either position. He has SPECIAL athletic traits with upside. This is the exact type of kid that Butch would notice has developed despite lack of resources and nutrition and salivate over. Get him in a college program and he's just going to get freakier. He already shows flashes of receiving skills and coordination after the catch. Get this guy some refined route running and watch out.

While many people see a special athlete, I don't - at TE. He is a bit stiff and is not fluid. Is he a great athlete? Of course, especially given his size. Like I said, I'm in the minority but I just don't see this kid being that transformational kind of player at TE in college.

Advertisement
While many people see a special athlete, I don't - at TE. He is a bit stiff and is not fluid. Is he a great athlete? Of course, especially given his size. Like I said, I'm in the minority but I just don't see this kid being that transformational kind of player at TE in college.

Disagree with your assessment. I see a guy with a high likelihood of being a very good college player and being drafted in the early rounds for the NFL. As for being a "transformational kind of player at TE", that's a near impossible bar for any prospect and seems to be you conveniently moving the goal posts.

Disagree with your assessment. I see a guy with a high likelihood of being a very good college player and being drafted in the early rounds for the NFL. As for being a "transformational kind of player at TE", that's a near impossible bar for any prospect and seems to be you conveniently moving the goal posts.

Fine, I'll change my description. "Impactful". I don't think he'll be impactful in college. Decent player, naturally, but I think he'll struggle a bit.

Advertisement
Back