sorry Kyle I just pucked again

Advertisement
Comical.

Dudes talking like Al isn't 0 and forever against teams with a pulse . You can't make this crap up.

Most on this board support the players. Fact is that right now FSU is nowhere near as good as they hve been for more than several years - but they are likely to improve. Don't think that Miami will do so, will relish if they do - but based on past history find this unlikely. Oh, and re Temple the comparisons made are to Golden's Temple, not the current Temple. Golden and crew have proven they can't coach and are unwilling to change their outmoded Paterno approach and/or put their best players on the field. (see your own reference to AQM).

Advertisement
There is one thing the article accurately portrays and that's the complete lack of desire of the fans to continue to evaluate and parse out al golden's efforts. The fans have all the data they need to make a sound decision. A statistical anomaly or two this season is not going to change their mind, or more to the point, prove them wrong.

A coaching change should have been made after last season, plain and simple.

I couldn't even get through the ****** first paragraph before the rest of his "effort" was deemed too ****** to be worth my time. Is there a way to neg him?

OK, I'm buying in ..10-2 record suits me fine for this year, and all those new cruits can get us to 11-1 next year, and a national championship for Kaaya'a goodbye present the following year...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back