Soooo, Edge.....

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1611259089090.png
👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would love for Edge to help coach RB's but not sure how I feel about a Dad coaching his kid. It's been done plenty but it's a tricky situation.
I doubt he meant in an official capacity. I think he means, you take my kid, I am obviously going to be involved in giving pointers to the entire RB room and I am a NFL HOF RB type of ish. He aint coming to UM to recruit and take a full time position. Also he stated he would be "helping" coaching the RBs not that he would coach them. He just excited and putting on for his kid trying to boost his recruitment as a dad should.

Advertisement
Would love for Edge to help coach RB's but not sure how I feel about a Dad coaching his kid. It's been done plenty but it's a tricky situation.

EJ is old school; signed on with UM under Butch when the program was in the throes of probation back in 1996. Worked his way up, had nothing handed to him, left on top (after putting program back on map) and had a Hall of Fame NFL career.

Hardly a modern-day parent who will expect his kid to have it handed to him.

Advertisement
I think he's also throwing that in there for some D1 schools, or even Miami, to have a committable offer. I think Howard is his other offer. He currently has a no star rating.

Advertisement
Edge was one of the craziest athletes I've ever seen close up in HS. We have some posters on here who had the chance to play against him (I was in junior high), and they can tell you this dude was on another universe. That's obvious now because he's a HOFer, but at the time the dude was a cot**** machine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back