Sony Michel RB 2014

Advertisement
he's better than Duke now?

According to everyone I've read, yes, he's better than everyone.

The ACL injury is scary but he is on track to be a special kind of talent.

It happened early in his career so he will have time to get the knee right. My only concern is that he is going to have too many carries before he even gets to college. In that respect the ACL may help in some respects as they bring him back slowly next year.

What are the usual negative long term effects that come with a torn ACL?

What are the usual negative long term effects that come with a torn ACL?

Now a days there aren't really any as long as the meniscus is entact. From what I've read the ACL is usually stronger about a year after the surgery than it was before hand. The key is for him to be getting the right rehab.

Advertisement
He ran a 4.35 at the FSU camp last July..

Michel makes a splash

Whenever Class of 2014 prospect Sony Michel (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) makes an appearance at a camp,
he causes a buzz.And Thursday morning was no different when the 5-10, 185-pounder ran a 4.35 after going through a full morning session workout.
Michel has been starting on varsity since eighth grade and is already one of the most coveted prospects in his class.
He has verbal offers from FSU, Florida, Miami, Alabama and Notre Dame.
-source

Here is a interview he did in Oct with his coach
[video=youtube_share;IM0o23_g7pA]http://youtu.be/IM0o23_g7pA[/video]

Advertisement
straight humble beast and um should have gotten his brother MARKEN. See if um wanted to lock in Sony it would have been easy,but thats why that staff got fired. Marken dont need no help with recruiting but heritage didnt use Marken right. He can play every skill position. dont understand fiu or fau didint even recruit where do they get these recuiting coaches.

Sony has the dumbest ******* speaking on his behalf.....

"You know, we good coaches, you know, we grabbed them boyz"

Advertisement
Back