Sony, Cook, Yearby, Powell, Collins

NoVaCaneFan, EXACTLY MY POINT. This is what I dont get...Did Al think these recruits were Idiots? **** we fans saw that during this guys press conference AND radio show that he clearly did not want to be here. CLEARLY. Why would recruits want to shed blood, sweat, and tears to play for this guy? I wouldnt. And I wouldnt send my son either. People can say, "Ohhh..Commit to a school, not to a coach." Well ****, what happens when you commit to a school that has a coach that clearly has his heart in another place?

This is probably the most dissappointed, recruiting wise, I have been in a long time. Unlike most on here, I can handle losing kids if they just dont want to come here. But at this point kids are jumping ship because of Als antics! You can talk **** about Bethel and Powell all you want but are what is holding us back from being elite again. QUALITY DEPTH! We are TWO injuries at RB away from trottin' ole Gus the Bus out there again. We are TWO injuries away at DT from having Corey King as our Starting DT! We need ALL THESE KIDS.

And where the ***** is AL anyway?? Yeah I get it its the dead period but has this clown gone into hiding??? At this point, I have no expectations for this class. I will applaud the kids who stuck around and decided to play for this a$$ hat. Thanks for sticking with us. Its REALLY easy at this point to just say F it and jump ship to another school. Especially seeing the dumpster fire that is in Coral Gables at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back