Sony, Cook, Yearby, Powell, Collins

Advertisement
I'm surprised people think he is gonna remain a RB. Hes a stud athlete and thats why I wanted him but he isn't a RB and he isn't close to the level of the other guys on the list. Sony, Cook, and Collins were huge misses at the RB spot.

Can y'all stop please. It's getting annoying and it's ruining this board

Advertisement

Telling the truth is ruining the board?

If Golden gave us some good news, maybe we'd talk about it.

We are fans, fans are happy when things are good and ***** like crazy when the are not. The two + weeks have been an absolute mess. We have been told about Pillars and follow the process but it is tough when the on the field product is ugly and the recruiting news has been mostly negative. We as a fan base are frustrated, we remember the days of being a relevant program and are scared of what the future holds...

Since there are not a lot of places to take out the frustration it comes out on here. Do not think my wife or co workers care if UM wins or loses or if we get the recruits we want...

Telling the truth is ruining the board?

If Golden gave us some good news, maybe we'd talk about it.

The point is that this **** isn't worthy of another thread, everyone that is on this board follows recruiting and knows that the staff has done an absolutely awful job. It doesn't need to be said 50 different ways in 50 different threads.

Advertisement
Al Golden is the white Randy Shannon, except at least Shannon could somewhat coach them up on defense. This is a disaster.

We were supposed to get

Sony SUPER LOCK
Collins SUPER LOCK and under the radar guy who blew up late. Would have balled for us this year after the Duke injury,
Yearby and Cook were tossups but Cane Leans. Yearby was a Nole but we were gonna get cook.
Powell, well.....

Hey at least we got corn elder!!!! (playing db :/ yet we dont want Bethel or Lammons because of the size. This staff is atrocious.

Only one. What an absolute disaster.

Terrible, terrible recruiting.

30.gif

Advertisement
I guess our staff didn't even try to get them. Dumbasses.

I forgot that no studs left when butch was here. O wait. .....

When you don't develop a solid network of boosters, can't work with the street agents and **** the bed on the field, you lose star recruits. Just the way it is. If anyone thinks Miami stocked talent because of the zip code, you are deluding yourselves. Sure, some kids live and die for the 305. But a lot of these kids and their families expect so much more for their services than warm fuzzies.

This is a business. Until Al and UM come to terms with this fact and stop treating the program like an episode of Friday Night Lights, we will continue to be a flounder instead of being the biggest, baddest fish in the water.

Less this...
195.gif

More this...

196.gif

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1769178 said:
I guess our staff didn't even try to get them. Dumbasses.

I forgot that no studs left when butch was here. O wait. .....

They tried, but they obviously didn't do a good job and failed. I've never questioned the tenacity of their efforts, but recruiting the hardest isn't recruiting the best

Advertisement
Back