sonny -ucla

Advertisement
He's literally the biggest btich on the planet.

Appropriate use of the word "literally".

Advertisement
If I recall correctly this kid was a project with almost no football experience. We were essentially the ones who introduced him to and taught him how to play football. So, he turns his back on us, thinking the grass is greener in California, and ends up being second string on a team that wears fairy dust blue jerseys.

He is going to have the opportunity to brag to his kids and grandkids that he played for 2 coaches got fired during
his glorious college career.
Congrats to him and his contributions.

Advertisement
He is going to have the opportunity to brag to his kids and grandkids that he played for 2 coaches got fired during

He'll also be able to brag to his family in Nigeria that received a bachelors degree from the university of Miami and then got his masters at UCLA. Two degrees from top universities in the US. Sonny was a class act here I don't see why some y'all feel the need to drag the mans name in the mud. He's a Cane alumni **** what he does on the field let that man live and be an inspiration for the kids in his hometown.

He'll also be able to brag to his family in Nigeria that received a bachelors degree from the university of Miami and then got his masters at UCLA. Two degrees from top universities in the US. Sonny was a class act here I don't see why some y'all feel the need to drag the mans name in the mud. He's a Cane alumni **** what he does on the field let that man live and be an inspiration for the kids in his hometown.

Sonny is not a class act... selfish and delusional more like it, somehow thought he was the next Bryant Mckinnie or some bs?? He basically called Coach Richt full of **** and left thinking the new coaching staff is trying to sabotage his future, when all Richt was doing was being honest about the situation.

And now he is just an irrelevant filler on a roster, when he was already around ppl who cared about his best interest at UM. I know plenty of UM players that didn't do much in college but was able to get to the NFL. When has that ever been the case with UCLA?

Advertisement
UCLAs 5th straight loss as a ranked team to and unranked team. Mora should not make it home to UCLA.

Yes we need to stop being petty on this board.. football isn't everything that life has to offer

Sonny is not a class act... selfish and delusional more like it, somehow thought he was the next Bryant Mckinnie or some bs?? He basically called Coach Richt full of **** and left thinking the new coaching staff is trying to sabotage his future, when all Richt was doing was being honest about the situation.

And now he is just an irrelevant filler on a roster, when he was already around ppl who cared about his best interest at UM. I know plenty of UM players that didn't do much in college but was able to get to the NFL. When has that ever been the case with UCLA?

You're right

but all we care is about is this U... If your on the team we care about you...if you leave we dont give a fugg about you..thats how it always is and thats how it should be..We wouldbt give a fugg about Odogwu if he signed with another team out of high school and since he picked up and left why should we give a fugg?

Advertisement

If he went to UCLA for his Masters, then I'm all for it. He's using college football the way it is supposed to be used.

But do you know that to be the case, or is that just the concession for him not getting any PT on their team?

Advertisement
Back