Sonny left

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw Sonny O was leaving the program. I guess the pressure of competition is making pipes burst. Too bad.

Last edited:
Sonny Odogwu has left the team.

Confirmed. Depth just took a hit. Herbert, Hillary, others just need to step up is all. Wish the young man well.

Odogwu was talented but his knees are/were bad.

Donaldson
McDermott
Gauthier
Darling
St. Louis
Herbert
George brown
Linder
Gaynor
Hillery
Dykstra
Milo and others

Oline talent is trending up even without odogwu

Advertisement
That's too bad. He would have provided needed depth on the OL. If Sonny can find a team where he will start - it is probably a good move for his career. Next man up. Looks like those Freshman may get a little bit more burn now.

Advertisement
My bad OP, didn't see your thread. Mods please delete my typo thread, sil vous plait.

Kid always seemed very grateful for the opportunity at Miami. Very upbeat personality. Pretty surprised by this, but looks like Big Vaughn came in and started scaring fools right away.

Advertisement
Great young man and person but he knew he couldn't beat Tyree for that starting RT spot. Will wish him the best of luck.

Kid always seemed very grateful for the opportunity at Miami. Very upbeat personality. Pretty surprised by this, but looks like Big Vaughn came in and started scaring fools right away.

apparently pete on his podcast a few weeks ago hinted at this.

Gonna have to rely on the bball kids to keep the rat population in tact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back