Somewhat OT: Henry Gray not going to school in Florida

Advertisement
A view of the rest of the world according to Henry Grey:
2295E1B9-3D0A-4F7B-8A49-262D8D6DED53.jpeg

Out of all of those places, the only play where can get a glimpse of the real world is Columbus, Ohio. Everywhere else is on a pasture.

Want to see the world, consider schools like UCLA, USC, Cal, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Maryland, Texas. Large schools in Large Cities

I generally agree with your premise. But Ann Arbor is about as far from being “on a pasture” as you can get lol. That city is full of hipsters, trendy overpriced restaurants, and breweries.

Advertisement
I could respect just saying that he wants to get away for college and experience something new. Any of the locations he just listed is not seeing the world. Other great places to see that you haven't experienced are New York, Southern California, Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest, etc....

Not backwoods country areas like Tuscaloosa, or meth capitals like Columbus, Ohio.

Im pretty sure I meant to put Washington instead of Wisconsin lol

UW and their campus is nice. I used to live in Juanita Bay and could hear their games from my house. Something about going to Seattle for college though is bland. I enjoyed it recently and look to be moving back hopefully in the near future.

I doubt he is a take for most of the schools he listed. He is plan B/C for the big time schools. Maybe Penn State & A&M he is a solid take at this time, but those other schools he just mentioned to make his recruitment seem a lot better than it really is.

Advertisement
Madison WI compared to college station... I was just in tomah a couple hrs away from madison that drive was dairy cheese curds majority of the time.

I now reside in the valley south texas... College station is not far from Houston which is a world of its own considering its the 3rd/4th largest city in the states (toss up between them and L.A.)

I get the other places on your list i dont get Madison though
Surely LA is the biggest city in the USA?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It sucks that these kids don’t understand what it’s like to make a city like Miami move.

Advertisement
Back