Somewhat OT: Henry Gray not going to school in Florida

DB4

Freshman
He says there's more to life than Florida (which is true) and that he wants to see the world. So his top school choices are in *squints* Tuscaloosa, Alabama, College Station, Texas, Columbus, Ohio, State College, Pennsylvania, and Ann Arbor, Michigan... I mean I guess.

Advertisement
He says there's more to life than Florida (which is true) and that he wants to see the world. So his top school choices are in *squints* Tuscaloosa, Alabama, College Station, Texas, Columbus, Ohio, State College, Pennsylvania, and Ann Arbor, Michigan... I mean I guess.

Out of all of those places, the only play where can get a glimpse of the real world is Columbus, Ohio. Everywhere else is on a pasture.

Want to see the world, consider schools like UCLA, USC, Cal, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Maryland, Texas. Large schools in Large Cities

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like an angry kid that (maybe) is not being shown the attention he wants by the state schools. These new era kids get off on all the attention and social media followers etc. He needs to focus on football and let go resentment. The state schools will be here long after the recruiting attention is gone.

What's funny as well to me is... You say you want to see the world and get away from Miami... Gainesville and Tallahassee, for better or worse, are nothing like Miami... **** Coral Gables is nothing like Miami lol. Like you guys said, these excuses are so bad.

Out of all of those places, the only play where can get a glimpse of the real world is Columbus, Ohio. Everywhere else is on a pasture.

Want to see the world, consider schools like UCLA, USC, Cal, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Maryland, Texas. Large schools in Large Cities

Madison WI compared to college station... I was just in tomah a couple hrs away from madison that drive was dairy cheese curds majority of the time.

I now reside in the valley south texas... College station is not far from Houston which is a world of its own considering its the 3rd/4th largest city in the states (toss up between them and L.A.)

I get the other places on your list i dont get Madison though

What's funny as well to me is... You say you want to see the world and get away from Miami... Gainesville and Tallahassee, for better or worse, are nothing like Miami... **** Coral Gables is nothing like Miami lol. Like you guys said, these excuses are so bad.
It doesn’t matter. Miami hasn’t recruited Henry grey in 5 months. No contact whatsoever. They don’t want him and he doesn’t wanna come here. Doubt he ends up at OSU. Probabky thinking more PSU, Michigan or Texas AnM

Advertisement
Madison WI compared to college station... I was just in tomah a couple hrs away from madison that drive was dairy cheese curds majority of the time.

I now reside in the valley south texas... College station is not far from Houston which is a world of its own considering its the 3rd/4th largest city in the states (toss up between them and L.A.)

I get the other places on your list i dont get Madison though

Im pretty sure I meant to put Washington instead of Wisconsin lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back