Something we all can agree on

KATKER

Drive by porster
The candidates for the UM coaching job is much better this time around compared to 5 years ago. Butch, Herman, Schiano, Chud, Strong, Pagano, Stoops. These are all guys I believe either want the job or are willing to listen. Feels good mang

Advertisement
All are better than Golden.

Didn't include Leach, Mario, or Trestman because all though they want the job, they wanted it 5 years ago too

Advertisement
All are better than Golden.

Didn't include Leach, Mario, or Trestman because all though they want the job, they wanted it 5 years ago too

Please don't describe candidates as "better than Golden." It's meaningless. Golden is the worst UM coach ever. Of course they are better than he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay. All are miles better than Golden except for Mario

That is a very low bar, if you think Strong or Stoops could win here, you would be mistaken.

Why can't stoops or strong win here? They aren't the best available but why don't you think they could win here?

Because they can hardly win at their current places of employment.

Losing to a ***ing chitty Iowa State is enough for Strong. Strong has 9 wins in 21 games and is regressing in year 2. Love to know why he can win at Miami when he can barely survive with everything (facilities, talent and money) in Texas. 16-18 without a Heisman QB, not that good huh? Quit digging in and see this fraud at UT.

Stoops has 11 total wins in 21 games. He is 4-18 in conference. His 4 conference wins are against teams with a combined record of 17-24 (5-22).

He has (11) total wins. 7 of them are against: ULL, EKU, ULM, Tenn-Martin, Ohio, Miami (OH) and Alabama State.

The other 4 wins were against:

2014 Vandy 3-9 (0-8)
2014 South Carolina 7-6 (3-5)
2015 South Carolina 3-5 (1-5)
2015 Missouri 4-4 (1-4) By far the most impressive win

Advertisement

That is a very low bar, if you think Strong or Stoops could win here, you would be mistaken.
Why do alot of people think Strong wouldn't be good here when he took kids from Fla. to Louisville and won there beat our ***. I bet our defense would be on point

All I'm saying **** around and watch Strong end up at UCF. Then see how quick these guys forget how Miami passed up on Strong twice.

Why do alot of people think Strong wouldn't be good here when he took kids from Fla. to Louisville and won there beat our ***. I bet our defense would be on point

Because he can barely survive at Texas and is losing to utter trash in year 2. I guess Florida kids can only go to UL and not UT? Is there a border that prevents them from entering the state of Texas? Perhaps the game is more than just defense?

He is 9-12 at UT and 16-18 without a Heisman QB. He is regressing in year 2.

Because he can barely survive at Texas and is losing to utter trash in year 2. I guess Florida kids can only go to UL and not UT? Is there a border that prevents them from entering the state of Texas? Perhaps the game is more than just defense?

He is 9-12 at UT and 16-18 without a Heisman QB. He is regressing in year 2.
Smh check his roster he have Fla kids that are freshman on there. ..he had one full year of recruiting and u can be simple minded if you want but he had Louisville a betta program then us

Advertisement
Back