Something to Prove, Part 1: Offense

View as article
Lol this list is confusing. How can someone like Choc be on the same list as AR and Rosier? Yeah we all hate Rosier but he was 4th in QB rating in ACC last year, over 3K total offense, AR had a dominate Frosh year and was an impact player when he wasn’t hurt last year. Choc has done nothing in 3 years except hold the ball like a loaf of bread..
Done nothing? NOTHING?

Choc Gray is a **** legend, son.

Advertisement
If rosier can take us back in time and win us a BCS championship, he might be the GOAT.

Hey guys, sorry for the long layoff from the site, I had to take some time off to handle personal matters. This will Part 1 of a two-part series, where I am going to talk about players that have something to prove this season. The list stems more from players who have an opportunity this season to overcome any doubts from media and fans alike and show what they are capable of when health and/or trust are no longer a concern. Starting this off with the offensive side of the ball:

QB Malik Rosier

Rosier was Miami’s primary starter at quarterback last season and finished with 26 touchdowns to go along with 14 interceptions and he played an integral part in the team making the ACC Championship game. He carries an 11-3 record as a starter and with coach Mark Richt placing a large premium on experience, he should be getting the keys again. However, he was notorious for having slow, rough starts to most of the games last season, where he’d take time to establish his rhythm and led to him thriving mostly in the second half. The doubters started to creep up a bit .

Yep I'm one of those. If we arent gonna make the playoffs with Dozier then why start him?

Seems counter-intuitive....but then again I fvck random btiches raw dog so what do I know.

Advertisement
Back