Something Is Up

Advertisement
In the mobs defense...He kinda brings it on himself/makes it easy.... BUT for good news, he may make 2 threads on the all time list. This one and the twitter one to wit:

In his defense a lot of these are still up, he is standing 10 toes down lol lawd only knows the one from that thread he went back and deleted.

I was laughing til the last tweet. Then I had to go to the **** machine and flip on some nun ****

It kinda surprises me how quickly porsters forget the stupid **** that comes out of @D RevLee. This is the dude who said willie would own us, briles jr would kill us, guaranteed Martell would be the starting qb.... and said he'd suck off all his buddies if he was a girl. He'll shut the **** up for a while until he's forgotten and the come back with some more of the boards legendary stupid takes. If he weren't constantly trying to stump for the noles and start troll type **** he'd be good for a laugh every few months. Dude is the Felicia of the board.
Jesus

Advertisement
Careful. Rev about to break the bank for some live action shots.
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

Advertisement
It kinda surprises me how quickly porsters forget the stupid **** that comes out of @D RevLee. This is the dude who said willie would own us, briles jr would kill us, guaranteed Martell would be the starting qb.... and said he'd suck off all his buddies if he was a girl. He'll shut the **** up for a while until he's forgotten and the come back with some more of the boards legendary stupid takes. If he weren't constantly trying to stump for the noles and start troll type **** he'd be good for a laugh every few months. Dude is the Felicia of the board.
pun manatee GIF

In the mobs defense...He kinda brings it on himself/makes it easy.... BUT for good news, he may make 2 threads on the all time list. This one and the twitter one to wit:

In his defense a lot of these are still up, he is standing 10 toes down lol lawd only knows the one from that thread he went back and deleted.

IMG_20210110_174044.jpg
what in the blue ****?

Advertisement

I didn’t realize he did that. I just permabanned him from his own Twitter thread for altering a classic. Our glorious, rich and proud history must be preserved.

I didn’t realize he did that. I just permabanned him from his own Twitter thread for altering a classic. Our glorious, rich and proud history must be preserved.
Bro, if there's fail in there please lay it out for the rest of us?

Advertisement
I’m not sure I understand? There’s all truth here. And I think D Rev will likely end his CIS career down the road with multiple HOF threads.
What were the alterations? Is it obvious in the thread? If he got banned from the thread it's got to be funny.

Advertisement
Back