something is not right

umglf

Sophomore
It just looks like the coach's and players are phoning it in.
No effort, except for miller and chick.
and every play looks vanilla on offence and defence.
Al golden has no emotion on the sidelines.
It just looks weird?

Advertisement
Miller? He's only given effort if it looks like he can break a long one. Dude is indecisive as **** most of the time.

One thing that isn't right is the stadium. My buddy just got tossed out for yelling "you guys ******* suck". Would anyone disagree? Is that reason enough to get thrown out?

I hate the way this stadium is run.

He got tossed out of TGIFridays for that? I know he ain't at the game because there isn't anyone there....although the parking lot is full...lulz

Advertisement
miller has kept us in the game, and i forgot about perryman.
I'm just sayin the game looks weird.
all year long golden has looked like Jimmy Johnson on the sidelines.
and today he looks like coker. this is just strange looking.

Miller kept us in the game?!??

No. BC kept us in the game.

Miller kept us in the game?!??

No. BC kept us in the game.

Ok, forget about Miller. think about it,this should be there bowl game. playing all out,
instead they are lackluster. 3 yard outs routes and off tackle runs.then base defence.
something is not right.

Advertisement
Look, I don't care if you hire a motivational coach, best life coach, best motivational speaker, or have Micheal Irvin on the sidelines. A lot of these kids are just quitters. They thought they could just come to Miami and be Champions just because of the []_[] on the helmet. Nothing can change that. Also some of them came just to get their 40 time noticed by scouts, not to be apart of the team(family). They are still in the U family, but they are just the red headed step children. They never had their heart in this U.

We have to recruit talent, but most of all we have to recruit kids who will live and die for this []_[] we haven't done that. Physical stats are important, but heart should always be the number 1 evaluation.

Look, I don't care if you hire a motivational coach, best life coach, best motivational speaker, or have Micheal Irvin on the sidelines. A lot of these kids are just quitters. They thought they could just come to Miami and be Champions just because of the []_[] on the helmet. Nothing can change that. Also some of them came just to get their 40 time noticed by scouts, not to be apart of the team(family). They are still in the U family, but they are just the red headed step children. They never had their heart in this U.

We have to recruit talent, but most of all we have to recruit kids who will live and die for this []_[] we haven't done that. Physical stats are important, but heart should always be the number 1 evaluation.

Well said. This team expected to win, not earn it. Those seniors are tweeting, playing Xbox, and shopping while true freshmen and sophomores are killing themselves in the weight room and film room. I have complete confidence this team will get better because the younger players on this team want to earn everything they are given. The fact we had true freshmen cracking the starting line up told me everything I needed to know about the upper class men on this team. Anyone that thought Golden could come in here and change the culture in one year is delusional. Next year you will see a difference but it would not surprise me if they only won 6-7 games. The year after, we should be back in the ACC race and contending for a BCS.

"I'm hurt, dawg; don't ask me if I'm all right," Reed said as the team prepared to take the field. "****, naaaw. Joaquin [Gonzalez] said, 'Dominate,' and we're not doing it. I'm putting my HEART in this ****, dawg. Let's go, man."

Not having this, is the something that is not right. How many of these juniors will stay, and risk their lively-hood for this school, and us? How many? How many will "leave no man behind"? How many will fight this war? How many will fall on a grenade for their brothers?

Agree 100% Hope with alot of these players graduating and leaving early we can start having players that actually care for the program.

Advertisement
If you didn't see the defense giving great effort for a large part of the game then you are blind. Those guys were overmatched physically and after the first drive didn't give them anything, even after the 4 int's.

The offense did nothing, and that is why we lost the game. But stop listening to idiots like Kanell and Rob Stone who kept talking out their ***. For the most part we held up very well and BC only averaged 3+ yds per carry. Our pass defense still stinks, but that is because our secondary couldn't guard my house. They tackle well, but cannot play pass defense.

One thing that isn't right is the stadium. My buddy just got tossed out for yelling "you guys ******* suck". Would anyone disagree? Is that reason enough to get thrown out?

Tulsa, I'm a fan of your shtick but keep your trolling to the WEZ. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Get rid of this dude. Is not funny anymore, his work is sad and pathetic

Perhaps your "buddy" should learn to communicate without using profanity. I am actually pleasantly surprised that your stadium security staff disposed of your trashy friend. I attended a few games in that cesspool you people called a stadium back when Coach Coker was still in charge and I was appalled at the level of bad behavior and filthy language tolerated in that toilet. I wrote a formal complaint to your athletic department.

If you didn't see the defense giving great effort for a large part of the game then you are blind. Those guys were overmatched physically and after the first drive didn't give them anything, even after the 4 int's.

The offense did nothing, and that is why we lost the game. But stop listening to idiots like Kanell and Rob Stone who kept talking out their ***. For the most part we held up very well and BC only averaged 3+ yds per carry. Our pass defense still stinks, but that is because our secondary couldn't guard my house. They tackle well, but cannot play pass defense.

I am pretty sure that BC was averaging about 5 ypc before the 4th quarter. I agree that the defense played better in the second half, but they were getting gashed in the first half. Completely agree about our secondary.

Canes50, agree with you on everything about how these kids - well, except for the freshmen - aren't motivated, except one thing.

You suggested a lot of these kids are quitters. I disagree.

****, most never STARTED - and thus couldn't have quit because they never got going.

They approach a game as though they're ENTITLED. All they gotta do is show up against a three-win team.

They get pushed around like a bunch of candyasses, and I'm beginning to wonder if some of these fine, big, magnificent player don't wear their shorts backwards.

There's a time to encourage, a time to teach, a time to train, a time to practice execution - but there also comes a time to perform and execute.

And I rather have a 30-man roster of the toughest, most determined SOB's ever assembled, than an assload of mediocre BS pansies who bring everyone else down.

Thus, you're right. We have some dead weight, and I think some need to be told, "Either get it, or get out."

Enough of this half-assed BS.

It just looks like the coach's and players are phoning it in.
No effort, except for miller and chick.
and every play looks vanilla on offence and defence.
Al golden has no emotion on the sidelines.
It just looks weird?

A lot has changed?

Advertisement
Back