Something bout to happen?!?!

Kinda lost track, what was " 'bout to happen!?!" before we turned this into a Florida Sportsman segment or U Marine Biology Page talking about Jewfish/Goliath Grouper/Moray Eels/Shrimpin'/ Lion fish/Stone Crabs/Lobster/Spearfishing?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Yep. That's it! Been a lot of years since I've been by there and couldn't remember the name but as soon as you mentioned it, came right back. Thanks!

No worries mate, we used to party like Olympians on the sand bars off the channel markers out there too. Some of my best fishing stories and otherwise happened at or near Bud N Mary’s lulz

Kinda lost track, what was " 'bout to happen!?!" before we turned this into a Florida Sportsman segment or U Marine Biology Page talking about Jewfish/Goliath Grouper/Moray Eels/Shrimpin'/ Lion fish/Stone Crabs/Lobster/Spearfishing?
You missed it.

Advertisement
I am so tired of the bull**** on this site.
Suggest you do not takes cis to seriously. This forum has many posters that have very boring lives and their principal contact with society is posting on cis. Instead of treating Canes football as an adjunct to their lives, it has become the most important thing in their dreary lives. My advice is to realize cis is entertainment and nothing more. It is not the holy grail of Canes football.

Advertisement
Back