Someone tell Tennessee

Advertisement
2728bee10a7007ab548153e7a37bde2d_crop_north.jpg

Those banners didn't run anyone off. If our fan base had any clout at all, we wouldn't have watched Al Golden for five years.

Most of our fanbase was going through the motions and comfortable with Al for the longest. **** theres still golden defenders on this very site. There's richt defenders as well.

Yeah, pretty much my point. We don't run people off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is there to do fck your cousin? Make meth ? Put underpinning on the trailer?
Cringe.

Tennessee is actually a pretty cool state. Drive through eastern Tenn in the mountains--pretty views and the smell of smoked meats on the barb. Skiing at beach mountain across the ridge. Lots of outdoor stuff. Took the fam to Appalachia Tenn. Rented a cabin for three days in the winter. Got one with a hot tub and no neighboring cabin for miles. Thin mountain air clears the mind.

Cringe.

Tennessee is actually a pretty cool state. Drive through eastern Tenn in the mountains--pretty views and the smell of smoked meats on the barb. Skiing at beach mountain across the ridge. Lots of outdoor stuff. Took the fam to Appalachia Tenn. Rented a cabin for three days in the winter. Got one with a hot tub and no neighboring cabin for miles. Thin mountain air clears the mind.

Of course it's a beautiful state. You're trying to reason with one our finest. A true representative of the University.

Advertisement
Cringe.

It’s Beech mountain not Beach and it sucks . Sugar Mountain is better.

Advertisement
It’s Beech mountain not Beach and it sucks . Sugar Mountain is better.
Pardon the autocorrect. I didn't say Beech Mtn. was the best, just that it was what we did while out there. Only other skiing I did was in Ober Gatlinburg. That place was okay too.

I'm about to move the fam out to Denver in the next year or two. Hoping to really hit the skiing in the Rockies at some real slopes.

Advertisement
Back