Someone Probably Said It

#26-MEAST

Junior
And I'll say it again. Watching McCloud smash NC's qb on his bootleg was a bullcrap call. Perfect timing - caused a high throw. Perfect for hit - head up and used his arms
I can't believe that crap

/rant over

Advertisement
True, call was complete BS. I thought his late hit later in the game was iffy at best as well.

Until Richt starts ripping into these garbage *** biased *** ACC officials for bad calls against us and not penalizing our opponents, get used to it. The zebras ***** over the coaches that allow them too!

Complete BS call as the official didn't throw the flag until he realized the QB was hurt. And don't get me started on Mike Smith getting punched twice with the ref standing right there looking at it.

True, call was complete BS. I thought his late hit later in the game was iffy at best as well.

Seemed like it could have gone either way; just made me LOL when it seemed the team rallied behind the penalty and was talking **** only to fumble the very next play. 1-8 gonna 1-8

Advertisement
Both his PFs were bad calls based on slomo replays. But, seeing the hits in live action made it seem much worse than what they really were

Great hit, but doesn't quite make up for him missing seemingly ever single run gap assignment

Until Richt starts ripping into these garbage *** biased *** ACC officials for bad calls against us and not penalizing our opponents, get used to it. The zebras ***** over the coaches that allow them too!

What power does any head coach have over official decisions? You can get in trouble for doing it publicly.

Advertisement
Can we start giving out something like the turnover chain for hits like that? You know like, a Gold Hammer.

Whatever GA is in charge of sending cut ups of “bad calls” to the conference sure has their work cut out for them. Almost every down is a missed hold on our D-Line and there’s at least one egregious call like the one against McCloud every game.

This is gonna sound crazy but I had no problem with the late hit. The defense shoulda gotta hype after that hit and some **** talking with UNC sideline. He knocked the **** outta dude lol. I love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back