Someone needs to destroy the tape of the 2003 Fiesta Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had the TV on in the background tonight and heard the kickoff. Was a mad scramble to find the remote before I needed a new television.
I flipped back and forth to it to see the our last second FG to tie. We should deny that overtime ever existed and claim another title - at least a shared one.

Advertisement
That’s the last time we were actually relevant in CFB, so I watch it often for the memories of the way we were.

I mean we got hosed at Notre Dame, but the ref made a call right away, and while I'm ****ed about that what Porter did rises to a whole nother level

I can't do it man. I can't watch any of it. It's the only one I can't. I get bad calls, I don't get bad calls 5 seconds after the play was over.

Last edited:
Feel That Pain
86 Sugar Bowl vs Vols
87 Fiesta Bowl vs psu
88 vs ND
90 vs byu
93 Sugar Bowl vs bama
03 Fiesta Bowl vs* taint *
Absolutely numb for days after all these games, maybe a few others along the way

Advertisement
Feel That Pain
86 Sugar Bowl vs Vols
87 Fiesta Bowl vs psu
88 vs ND
90 vs byu
93 Sugar Bowl vs bama
Absolutely numb for days after all these games, maybe a few others along the way

good list....89 FSU was rough at the time and '90 against ND was a shame considering it was the last game in the series.

Advertisement
Feel That Pain
86 Sugar Bowl vs Vols
87 Fiesta Bowl vs psu
88 vs ND
90 vs byu
93 Sugar Bowl vs bama
Was furious after that Vols game and the crap way we played. Spent a fortune to go to that game. Knew Vinny was going to **** up any title game we got to after that, and, sure enough, he did it again against PSU. Have hated him ever since. Don’t even consider him a true Cane after all his BS in those games, Definition of a turnover machine.

That, and the 1988 Cleveland Gary fumble @ Notre **** where refs ruled he fumbled after hitting the ground at goal line. Cost us a probable NC.
**** refs! At worst, we should have 2 more titles! That's not even counting Vinny's colorblind *** not knowing which white helmet to throw the ball, to vs. PSU.

**** refs! At worst, we should have 2 more titles! That's not even counting Vinny's colorblind *** not knowing which white helmet to throw the ball, to vs. PSU.
Or how about FSU getting to play Oklahoma in the Orang Bowl in 2000 eventhough we were both one loss teams and FSUs loss was to us. Then FSU promptly scored only 4 pts and got their asses handed to them.

Advertisement
Back