Someone Help Me With This.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Now is THIS Golden's first year, or was his fourth year his first year? Wasn't his second year once his first year? And then the third year later became his first year, or was that rescinded?

It's hard to keep up with - Donna said a year or two ago it was Al's first year, Blake had his own pick on which year was Golden's first year recently, but I can't recall if he was calling the fourth year Golden's first year, or whether Golden's fifth year was his first year.

Golden's had his ideas on which of the four/five years was his first year, and then what has commonly been called slurpers keep moving the date of Golden's first year.

Somebody help me on this. What is the official year we're starting here in the Fall. First year or second year? And who is it exactly that determines the official determination?

Advertisement
You're wasting time thinking about it. Program is dead as long as Golden is here, no matter what year you call it.

2014 was his first year but there is an auto-reset that occurs when a new President is hired. Given that, 2015 will be his 3rd first year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know what year he considers this, lol, but I do know this. Yesterday, I left work and went to the gym. Keep in mind I'm in Norfolk, Va... I walk in and this kid is playing basketball with an "Al Golden football camp" shirt on. I wanted to ask him why in the world he would wear such trash but just left it alone and walked away..

I don't know what year he considers this, lol, but I do know this. Yesterday, I left work and went to the gym. Keep in mind I'm in Norfolk, Va... I walk in and this kid is playing basketball with an "Al Golden football camp" shirt on. I wanted to ask him why in the world he would wear such trash but just left it alone and walked away..

I'm not that gracious.

You should have farted next to him and walked away.

Advertisement
Here is the equation and answer:

(# of actual years - # of years of cumulonimbus shade) / Pillars + (#CanesFam Members - #CanesFam Felony Counts) x # of signature wins = POTATO.

Every year is like Groundhog Day.

We wake up to find the same crappy coaching, questionable calls, and remarkably unmotivated team.

Advertisement
Every year is like Groundhog Day.

We wake up to find the same crappy coaching, questionable calls, and remarkably unmotivated team.

My wife kept making fun of me over the years because I kept saying "We are going to be good this year." I've reverted to saying '**** Miami. No babe, seriously. **** Miami.'

I also do not put my kids in their Miami clothes any more to spare them the future pain of rooting for this team. I'm in too deep. They can still have happy lives.

Thinking about Miami football is like looking through a telescope at some far away nebula. What you are looking at doesn't exist anymore.

This is his first year, one year removed from the cloud. Next year will be his first year two years removed from the cloud.

Until he has a class of RS Seniors that were completely un-shaded, it is his first year.

His final first year will be the 2019 season i think, but we should give him the usual three years to get his guys and system in place at that point. it is unreasonable of the fan base to expect any changes to be considered prior to that lest we fail to show him the proper gratitude of walking into a **** storm, signing a contract extension before he knew if he actually wanted this job, or going to his alma mater.

Advertisement
Back