Someone got some splanning to doooo

Gamineal

All-ACC
Weeefense, 3pt stance for a middle LB

CRC-gTaWgAAYqqj.jpg

Advertisement
Ok now I've seen it all...

What's next? Onofrio is gonna have Crawford doing the same while lined up under the goalpost on a 4th and goal from the 1?

He was not in s 3pt stance, he was leaning and fell and tried to catch himself, seen a video floating around with this same play taken place.

Advertisement
omg stop with this nonsense, its been pointed out MULTIPLE times, with video, on twitter he leaned forward to much and caught himself for ***** sake.

No way that's a mistake because that's perfect form on a 3pt stance...no way he was leaning forward and fell. I want to see that video that's floating Around supposedly.

He was not in s 3pt stance, he was leaning and fell and tried to catch himself, seen a video floating around with this same play taken place.

Lmao
That's even worse
I played LB all my life and ain't never seen anyone fall forward. Embarrassing

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOO.......

cue the "This is a Miami Defense" Corch Macho thread.

These guys legit think they are reinventing the wheel I've never seen such a nonsense defense.

Advertisement
C'mon man you don't gotta make **** up to make the staff look bad.

If anything he was doing exactly what fans want, he was leaning and fell forward because he was trying to time the snap and attack the LoS

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOO.......

cue the "This is a Miami Defense" Corch Macho thread.

These guys legit think they are reinventing the wheel I've never seen such a nonsense defense.

Cue the "I'm a fa99ot and my user name is what I like my boyfriend to give me" shtick.

there is a lot more wrong with that photo than just the dude falling into a 3 pt stance

maybe coRch Macho can explain

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back