Somebody tell TOS

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm telling you'll this is part of a higher plot to undermine invisible liberties and indivisible libertines...

I don't know who's in on it yet but when I find out the Limousine Driver's of Rhode Island Local 362436 is gonna here about this!

He's a HERO, TURN HIM LOOSE!!!

9010096_1280x720.jpg

Oh and another thing, my mom's crib isn't CD EAST- STOP CALLING US CONCERNED PARENTS, WE DON'T CARE

Advertisement
Advertisement
it's been 3 months since Whiskey got robed by the Dookies

What the **** are you talking about? Liquor being robbed by manure, are you high bro?

Go Canes

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Keep making ****** alt accounts and you sentence keeps getting pushed back.

it's funny how passionately you hump my leg given any chance considering i'm still not even sure who you is?

It was a 3 month bet I had with Wolf (who's himself in confinement I believe). That means literally the only possible way you could buy what you're saying here is

A) you were Wolf and felt affronted

B) you had a GIANT, I mean MONSTER hard on for the Dwill

Advertisement

it's funny how passionately you hump my leg given any chance considering i'm still not even sure who you is?

It was a 3 month bet I had with Wolf (who's himself in confinement I believe). That means literally the only possible way you could buy what you're saying here is

You couldn't stay away for 3 months.

You couldn't stay away for 3 months.

I'm drawing to the nuts while you and Verbal rat me out to the boys in blue over a wager you had nothing to do with, talking technicalities over a wager you had nothing to do with

and now even my sn is gone from the member list

this is the busy body mentality and it happens when there aren't high quality drafts and polls taking place

Sad sad sad

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back