Some thoughts

crescentfresh

Recruit
First off, please forgive cause I am still giddy the season has begun. The defense gave up a lot of yard and that is not good, but we were able to make some plays to create turnovers. at the end of the we gave up 3 points in the second half. I don't care who it is we are playing, we gave up 17 in the first half and only 3 in the second.
sometime when things are not going well you need players to go make a play, that happened a couple time last night.

I know our defense did not have the same results like game one, but I love the fact we did bring pressure. Pressure was the reason for both picks and a few incompletions. This will bear some sweet fruit later on in the season. The best thing about this is it is proof that we are going to be aggressive, that alone excites me, an aggressive defense will often be a good defense. I shows confidence in our secondary. Our secondary did hold up very well.

As far as offence. they haven't really showed us their offence so will have to wait till next week. I must say that kayaa has a much better pocket presence then last year, and made a couple good passes under pressure.

Say what you will about the offensive play calling, we do get the ball into the hands of the running backs in space and they know what to do with it. I want to see more from the receivers but again I thing we are holding back because we don't want to give much away.

I know a lot of people are really upset cause fau gave us a game till the forth quarter. but the is actually the best thing to happen we have a lot a this to coach to and correct. I cant wait till next week we will have a lot of questions answered.

Advertisement
Man I talked bad about Stacy Coley but we really need that guy.

He is a gamebreaker potential @ WR that we lack, although he hasn't proved much.

Him and Berrior was much needed.

Having said that, any update status on them,?

BTW, nice post.

Advertisement
That was not aggressive at all on defense... Maybe in the second half but definitely not in the first half when golden and dsh*tfrio got scared when they busted that run for 46 yards on the 1st drive and went back to play 2 gap preventive defense. Scary mfs man

Dude wtf get off this site homie you sound real dumb for real that performance was horrible period its just confirmation that this is the Last go around for GOLDEN and Staff and I mean that it will be a whole new Coach and Staff in 2016 Book it....

Dude wtf get off this site homie you sound real dumb for real that performance was horrible period its just confirmation that this is the Last go around for GOLDEN and Staff and I mean that it will be a whole new Coach and Staff in 2016 Book it....

use these next time(.) I agree BTW

First off, please forgive cause I am still giddy the season has begun. The defense gave up a lot of yard and that is not good, but we were able to make some plays to create turnovers. at the end of the we gave up 3 points in the second half. I don't care who it is we are playing, we gave up 17 in the first half and only 3 in the second.
sometime when things are not going well you need players to go make a play, that happened a couple time last night.

I know our defense did not have the same results like game one, but I love the fact we did bring pressure. Pressure was the reason for both picks and a few incompletions. This will bear some sweet fruit later on in the season. The best thing about this is it is proof that we are going to be aggressive, that alone excites me, an aggressive defense will often be a good defense. I shows confidence in our secondary. Our secondary did hold up very well.

As far as offence. they haven't really showed us their offence so will have to wait till next week. I must say that kayaa has a much better pocket presence then last year, and made a couple good passes under pressure.

Say what you will about the offensive play calling, we do get the ball into the hands of the running backs in space and they know what to do with it. I want to see more from the receivers but again I thing we are holding back because we don't want to give much away.

I know a lot of people are really upset cause fau gave us a game till the forth quarter. but the is actually the best thing to happen we have a lot a this to coach to and correct. I cant wait till next week we will have a lot of questions answered.

stop, just stop! images (3).jpgimages (4).jpgimages (5).jpgimages (6).jpg

Advertisement
The only positive I'm taking from last night was that this may have been the first time in the Golden era when the team played better in the 2nd half. Not that that was a significant accomplishment.

Advertisement
It honestly felt like we lost that game last night. I don't put any stock in the outcome of the game. They had a RS Frosh at QB and their 2nd string RB. This team looks exactly the same it has the last 4 years. The only thing that has changed are the last names on the back of the jersey and that terrible Font on the jersey. All three phases are clumsy like it has always been since Golden came here. Nothing looks sharp, the players are always confused pre-snap, the DL is the exact same as it has been. We bring extra pressure, but its not effective. the Blitzing LB runs right into the OL or the RB every time. The DL can still not get off blocks. They engage and try to push the pocket and never win one on one battles. I really don't know how you can be an AD at a major university and let this continue.

Advertisement
Painful victory to watch...We looked like the bowl game against Louisville..Nothing of signifigance has improved..

This to has be talking points Al sent you overnight. If the last 4 years have taught us one thing it is that Al Golden does NOT learn a frigging thing from losing. How can he? The pride piece of crap knew EVERYTHING when he got here. This man have not changed a thing and will not. Last night showed one thing, Al should have been fired 2 years ago.

Your an idiot and you should go back to your hole where you came from. This is just my opinion, no need to insult just cause don't agree. You may be right and we my end up being even worse than last year. I am hella optimistic and the season just started let's see what happens against a real team next week before you call it a season

Your an idiot and you should go back to your hole where you came from. This is just my opinion, no need to insult just cause don't agree. You may be right and we my end up being even worse than last year. I am hella optimistic and the season just started let's see what happens against a real team next week before you call it a season

Oh yeah?

Advertisement
Back