Some thoughts

Advertisement
-with the distinct possibility that norton and/or McIntosh go pro early next year and so many upperclassmen dts, couldn't we redshirt Moten maybe to give him that following year when we could hypothetically be just left with Fines, Martin, Ford, and whatever HS dts we additionally add this year and next? I definitely think we need to sign two this year (unless dj or bethel move inside) or we need 3 minimum next year (or
Two frosh and 1 juco)s

-if we get Dean to flip and even somehow also nab Edwards late I almost think cornerback could be an underrated strength next year. Young got great burn and improved a lot this year as did Jackson. Redwine had his issues and may be better at fs but he still would be solid to
Have in a 2 deep. Bandy looks like a future star and dean looks like he'd immediately compete for a starting role, too. I personally love Edwards as a cb and hope he doesn't also bail to uf. And finallly none of this takes into account deejay who is a great athlete but would likely need a redshirt year to learn cb.

-it's stunning (and stupid) that mckitty is going to fsu but moving on baby njoku looks like his future is there having grown two more inches. Thus wr recruiting is even more of a necessity than before. I like Pouncey a lot if we add him, but only adding a guy like Smith or Thomas makes our passing game that much more of a threat next year. That job opposite Richards is wide open for the taking. A remotely semi-intelligent stud should be able to see this and see how we utilize our offense with so much balance, how well we finished the year, and how CLOSE this team is to making a serious run to the playoffs.
baby njoku is being recruited at wr not a development te. his speed is better then his brother's and he is skinnier also I believe. he is a wr period. there are tall wr's in nfl and college u know. kelvin Benjamin for one. 2 both Norton and McIntosh won't turn pro at same time. I think McIntosh with his pass rush moves is most likely to leave early

Miami is ok at dt, u forgot tyriec martin who they got last year and ford, plus the guys u mentioned. Miami is after a 2nd dt in concliffe from what I understand and kool knows how to develop dline guys that's for sure so I don't worry at dline.

yes if can reland Edwards would be nice but I want somehow to get cj Henderson back also. if can get jeff Thomas in to Miami at wr would help to go with njoku but next year is loaded so expect at least 4 wr's in next years class.

don't move njoku to te though every indication is Miami is recruiting him as a wr period. by the way the top 4 wrs at Miami look pretty good next year depth might be an issue but top 4 is solid in Richards ( stud wr top 10 pick eventually) cager, berrios and mullins.

So in our top 4 we have one guy who has zero catches and a guy coming off acl, but we look good at WR. Hopefully Richt sees things a little clearer than you

Yep. Wr is where Deejay should initially and immediately play next year if we don't land one or two more guys. He looks great with the ball in his hands.

-with the distinct possibility that norton and/or McIntosh go pro early next year and so many upperclassmen dts, couldn't we redshirt Moten maybe to give him that following year when we could hypothetically be just left with Fines, Martin, Ford, and whatever HS dts we additionally add this year and next? I definitely think we need to sign two this year (unless dj or bethel move inside) or we need 3 minimum next year (or
Two frosh and 1 juco)

-if we get Dean to flip and even somehow also nab Edwards late I almost think cornerback could be an underrated strength next year. Young got great burn and improved a lot this year as did Jackson. Redwine had his issues and may be better at fs but he still would be solid to
Have in a 2 deep. Bandy looks like a future star and dean looks like he'd immediately compete for a starting role, too. I personally love Edwards as a cb and hope he doesn't also bail to uf. And finallly none of this takes into account deejay who is a great athlete but would likely need a redshirt year to learn cb.

-it's stunning (and stupid) that mckitty is going to fsu but moving on baby njoku looks like his future is there having grown two more inches. Thus wr recruiting is even more of a necessity than before. I like Pouncey a lot if we add him, but only adding a guy like Smith or Thomas makes our passing game that much more of a threat next year. That job opposite Richards is wide open for the taking. A remotely semi-intelligent stud should be able to see this and see how we utilize our offense with so much balance, how well we finished the year, and how CLOSE this team is to making a serious run to the playoffs.
baby njoku is being recruited at wr not a development te. his speed is better then his brother's and he is skinnier also I believe. he is a wr period. there are tall wr's in nfl and college u know. kelvin Benjamin for one. 2 both Norton and McIntosh won't turn pro at same time. I think McIntosh with his pass rush moves is most likely to leave early

Miami is ok at dt, u forgot tyriec martin who they got last year and ford, plus the guys u mentioned. Miami is after a 2nd dt in concliffe from what I understand and kool knows how to develop dline guys that's for sure so I don't worry at dline.

yes if can reland Edwards would be nice but I want somehow to get cj Henderson back also. if can get jeff Thomas in to Miami at wr would help to go with njoku but next year is loaded so expect at least 4 wr's in next years class.

don't move njoku to te though every indication is Miami is recruiting him as a wr period. by the way the top 4 wrs at Miami look pretty good next year depth might be an issue but top 4 is solid in Richards ( stud wr top 10 pick eventually) cager, berrios and mullins.

Defensive tackles, even in the modern era and generally speaking, require a little longer time to develop. If we don't sign any more this year we may have to pick up 1 or 2 jucos (in addition to freshmen) in 2018.

McIntosh is a great combo of frame, athleticism, and productivity. Norton, himself, is a monster. If our defense keeps playing great and improving, these two would be stupid to not heavily consider the draft next year.

I'm still laughing @OP

If you can't offer anything sensibly intelligent then don't post. Or remain with the rest of the high quality crowd I'm sure you hang out with in wonderful south Florida.
besides your love for bulimia, you may have chosen the worst screen name in history here and that's saying something.

Hard to take anything you say seriously. Especially when it's so inane.

Advertisement
Well that depends on how many wrs/cbs we sign. He has limited experience as a cb so
If we sign more wrs and he starts at cb then I disagree based on learning curve.

At wr and as a special package guy he likely would not redshirt.

He is not redshirting, Bret

If it's a wide receiver than you are correct. If he starts at cb then you are more likely wrong (if Dean signs as well).
Unless you've been asleep, we dressed like 60 scholarship guys for some home games. We're not redshirting him

Then it would be a waste of time and wasted year if at cb based on the straightforward conditions I laid out in multiple posts.

I don't care about your conditions. You like Bret Bilema for starters. Secondly, we're in no position to redshirt anyone who has a pulse. If we were, Homer would have redshirted instead of being the #4 RB and getting like 5 carries this year, and Mullins would have redshirted, and Irving and etc. We're in no position to redshirt, unless a player is worthless or a major project. Dallas is neither. At the very least he will be backup on defense and contribute heavily on special teams. Now, please go back to watching your idol participate in pig eating contests.

It's nice to see a mentally disabled troll, we're an equal oppurtunuty troll site

Advertisement
Back