Some Seminole love

That was a good deed, end of story. Perhaps the wrong place, but in my case I hadn't heard about it. So while people want to act all badass and offended, I appreciate the read. Troll or not, FSU fan or Cane....whatever you are, thanks.

Advertisement
You know trump was right todays woman place. Is the bedroom,kitchen and laundry room. Don't you have some place to be. I can do this all night mc'haters

Look at this golden lovers trying to go against the kid. I don't need to bow down to you bandwagon canes fans. I bet none of u even to the game. Arm chair quarterback

OP wanted some attention and he got it... U happy now?

I see a lot of five finger knuckle sandwiches in your future. are you out of your mind talking to a black man like that

image.jpg

Advertisement
These Trailerhassee Semenholes are already coming unhinged. They're the most unhappy group to see Al Folden gone. They see us starting to take back our local recruiting pipeline and now expand it and make no mistake... We will lock it down and lock them out like we did before. They know what Richt can do with an offense. It's like time and space are starting to close in and the air is getting thinner and thinner.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah thats me and dogs. Doing that to u. At the after canes game.lol

After the game??? I've got a better idea. Before the game, go to the blue lot and ask for Juan from Little Havana or Laz from Cutler Ridge. Tell them what you're going to do after the game.

Advertisement
This thread has some potential like the "booty goons" thread. But that one was an instant classic.

LOL at the lack of humanity on display ITT. Trashing a player for being nice to an autist.

I LOVE IT. Get hyped. **** the Noles.

Advertisement
Funny huh, thats the black man that visited your girl and your momma last night.

We don't have an issue with people from different ethnicities in our fan base so that shît ain't hittin here... You must have us confused with that redneck, rebel flag flying Dixie whistling fan base that you obediently serve in Trailerhassee.

Last edited:
You don't listen huh im black man. Don't you understand. I don't have with any race of people. I'm cracking on you

You don't listen huh im black man. Don't you understand. I don't have with any race of people. I'm cracking on you

You lost your black card when you started obediently serving those ignorant rebel flag flying rednecks in Trailerhassee. I'm blacker than you.

Advertisement
Back