Some Pitt highlights

Advertisement
Kaaya was hitting on all cylinders, throwing the ball confidently. Richt called a good game -- he often kept 7 blockers in for pass protection and gave our receivers time to beat their man coverage.

Kaaya was hitting on all cylinders, throwing the ball confidently. Richt called a good game -- he often kept 7 blockers in for pass protection and gave our receivers time to beat their man coverage.

It also helps to throw on early downs and use a screen or two. This is what UM's offense should've been the whole time, IMO

It also helps to throw on early downs and use a screen or two. This is what UM's offense should've been the whole time, IMO

This... like I said before the game don't try to run to set up the pass. You only do that if you have a qb that can't throw well and a good offensive line. Miami should have been doing this with kaaya being one of the better qb in the country. Use him to your advantage don't take the game away from him by running a run first offense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Offense looked good yesterday but if I see another Mark Whipple bomb on 3rd and 3 I'm going ******* lose it.

Advertisement
Back