Some of You guys are the Worst Bro

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
We get the head coach that led our defense to a number two ranking and we finally get an offensive coordinator and qb coach that has good track record over the last years on offense, bad decision to hire NO D but thats about it. You ask for Young change and innovation we get it and you still complain. Mario has done nothing but recruit and Bush Davis left us when this should have been his job till now !

I dont know if Manny is the guy but he is trying and not just letting things be and not caring. Innovation and development on offense and a Strong Defensive i will take it

Advertisement
You cry about everything. Not everyone wants to come here as far as recruiting and staff wise, take those blinders off and get real man. We have to be consist **** the old days **** its gone and never coming back.

We get the head coach that led our defense to a number two ranking and we finally get an offensive coordinator and qb coach that has good track record over the last years on offense, bad decision to hire NO D but thats about it. You ask for Young change and innovation we get it and you still complain. Mario has done nothing but recruit and Bush Davis left us when this should have been his job till now !

I dont know if Manny is the guy but he is trying and not just letting things be and not caring. Innovation and development on offense and a Strong Defensive i will take it
WRONG! Applewhite does not have a good track record. he justgot fired. he is not elite

Advertisement
You cry about everything. Not everyone wants to come here as far as recruiting and staff wise, take those blinders off and get real man. We have to be consist **** the old days **** its gone and never coming back.
You tell people not to complain and then turn around and say don't worry about ever being good again. Am I reading that right?

WRONG! Applewhite does not have a good track record. he justgot fired. he is not elite

F3F200E1-67CD-4DE1-894E-EF2500676ADE.gif

Take a writing class, please. I know I’m drunk, but HUH?

I think I agree with you, but I have no ******* idea what you’re saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Great Post and THE TRUTH...........

Advertisement
Back