Some of y'all some Mitches - Positive

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
It wasn't too long ago, that we weren't legitimate options for the big-time kids. Now we're making a run for the big dawgs, and in those instances you can't nab them all if you aren't winning championships.

- when I saw the AH4, we were in there, along with 3 SEC schools, instead of a Sweep by the SEC.
- That said, F&*k the $EC!

I like our projected roster, esp taking in consideration that none of the guys signed during the early signing period are JAG's. The rest of the AH3 would have been icing on the cake.

We have a Top 10 class, and this staff has already proven that they can develop players.

We brought in some grown men on OL, 2 big time RB's, a tank for a FB, the WR position will be loaded, QB situation will only get better, 2 Stud TE's. Then, no matter what Bandy and Jackson would have been our starters at CB, and we addressed our depth issues behind those two.

I was concerned about our DT's and Safety -more than anything else- in the final days... If Miller was on the circuit Nesta was on, he would have been rated 4-5 Stars, and bringing two kids at that caliber (on Paper), would have shut you guys up.

We simply have to sure things up at 1 Safety position (Redwine).

Jaquan is back, and will teach the young guys. I believe Derrick Smith and Amari Carter will take a step, and Gurvan Hall will get plenty of playing time... That said, those 4 at Safety may allow us to plug Redwine back at CB, along with Jhavonte Deen for additional depth with the best of the remaining newcomers filling in the gaps.

Stay tuned for some JUCO additions, we'll be fine!

Lets go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back