Some news regarding fsu injured players

Advertisement
This is the game where I wouldn't mind Amari getting a targeting penalty.

(Actually Clempson, but eff these mfers)
God imagine amari in the fourth quarter when we have it put away just absolutely blasting Blackman. Gosh I’d love it

I just wanna win this game and control it from the start. Not like that 2018 game where we had to come back.

If the Canes want tk be taken seriously then they need to assert their will from the opening kickoff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wanting Carter to get held out of any part of the Clemson game so he can cheap shot Blackman once the game is in hand is just a dumb take no matter how many safeties we have.
How about in the first half when we are up 35-0?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bubba bolden, Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall, Jalen Harrell, Keshawn Washington, Brian Balom ...next question, nerd

so you want Carter to get kicked out of the game or even first half against Clemson for a targeting penalty because we have Harrell and Washington to step in!?!?! Hahaha some of you aren’t very smart. Hall is injured so you want Bubba out there with true freshmen?

Animated GIF

Bubba bolden, Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall, Jalen Harrell, Keshawn Washington, Brian Balom ...next question, nerd
Sure let's just throw some freshmen in there for a half after this game so we can jerk off over a useless penalty that not only gets a starting safety kicked out of the FSU game and the first half of the next game, but gives FSU 15 free yards and an automatic first down. Is double brilliant in that we saw Amari can destroy offensive players without targeting. That's just.. f*ckin brilliant man.

Advertisement
Back