Some news regarding fsu injured players

Sure let's just throw some freshmen in there for a half after this game so we can jerk off over a useless penalty that not only gets a starting safety kicked out of the FSU game and the first half of the next game, but gives FSU 15 free yards and an automatic first down. Is double brilliant in that we saw Amari can destroy offensive players without targeting. That's just.. f*ckin brilliant man.
Bro did I ******* say that? I said we have 6 safety’s. That means if Amari Carter gets his 100th targeting call it wouldn’t be as bad as say...a corner. Especially against this trash *** FSU team. Get off my nuts

Advertisement
Devontay Love-Taylor. Starting right tackle. He is a grad transfer from FIU. Actually graded out well against us last year and is one of their top 2 linemen, IMO.

FSU’s OL was almost decent against GT before they started getting hurt. Several did in the game but it looks like Love-Taylor is the only one still with any question marks. I expect their line to be:

LT -Darius Washington. We recruited him very hard Pensacola kid. Thought we had him right up until NSD. But he’s a redshirt freshman and really not ready to play. He’s gotta good future IMO, but Roche should dominate him.

LG - Dontae Lucas. We all know him. Their best OL.

C - Maurice Smith. Another Miami kid. Redshirt freshman as well. Again, decent prospect. But really not ready to hold up for 4 quarters against good interior linemen.

RG - Baveon Johnson. Redshirt senior. Career underachiever. Hot trash but at least he might hold up OK physically.

RT - Love-Taylor as discussed above.

Maybe a C+ OL, at best. If any of them go down, and they’ve had incredible OL injuries the last couple years, look out. There is NOTHING behind these kids.

Lucas was a kid I wanted here. He looked AWFUL last year.

Remember when we got are *** kicked when on probation 1997 I believe. They won 47-0. Now its time to kill them 52 - 14. ON NATIONAL TV ABC AT 7:30.

Cobra Kai - No Mercy
We must destroy this team.
33121006-5AD0-4AD3-83AD-9C98443EE907.gif

Bro did I ******* say that? I said we have 6 safety’s. That means if Amari Carter gets his 100th targeting call it wouldn’t be as bad as say...a corner. Especially against this trash *** FSU team. Get off my nuts
If Amari gets a targeting penalty he may miss half the Clemson game genius. Just take the L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back