Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man ... I lived in Colombia South America for 5-6 years. They have an interesting game ... kind of a cross between corn hole and horse shoes. Two clay banks about the size of a corn hole board ... about the distance apart of horse shoe pipes. You throw a lead weight and the "bulls eye" is an open steel pipe about 5" diameter in the middle of the sloped clay bank. If you manage to drop one in ... there is a small explosive charge that goes off ... sounds like a shotgun blast. Tejo is the name of the game. Very popular in the cattle regions Villavecencio and out on the plains (Los Llanos Orientales).
Tejo, great game... especially when drinking

35FDD9A6-0A06-464F-890A-0E591B5DF4DB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only lady in the music business to apologize.

I love Anita. My mom (she's always meeting someone famous, got a funny story about me, her and for Chiefs and Pats QB Matt Cassel) she just so happened to be on a flight with her from Cincinnati to Kansas City and their seats were right next to each other. They talked about life, God, music and lady stuff.
Anita had such a lovely voice.

Oh, and my girl Sade.... I wanted to give her a baby... lol

Sade has one of the sexiest voices ever

Advertisement

A lot of "tejo courts" outside in the countryside in Colombia. In order not to get TOO wasted with cerveza and tejo ... many people drink "refajo" which is a blend 50/50 of cerveza and a cream style soda ... Colombiana. Actually very refreshing and you can play tejo all afternoon and drink Refajo ... without getting too wasted!!

AZ, yes. Big L lyrically was sick and a NY legend. But he wasn’t touching Nas, who wasn’t touching Rakim. Jay Z, no thanks.
Big L wasn’t boring like Nas. Nas is a lyricist for sure, and legend but he lacked in other areas. It wasn’t just wasn’t just about reading a science book, otherwise Cannibus would have been too 5.

Advertisement
By the way, Mos Def aka Yasiin Bey is the top dog. Modern rap is pure trash, what the kids consider “lyrics” are an embarrassment. I did hear the kid Logic, who had that suicide song and some of his songs were thought provoking and different but for the most part rap post 2002 is trash
Dababy top 5 dead or alive.

By the way, Mos Def aka Yasiin Bey is the top dog. Modern rap is pure trash, what the kids consider “lyrics” are an embarrassment. I did hear the kid Logic, who had that suicide song and some of his songs were thought provoking and different but for the most part rap post 2002 is trash
He is aight. His first album was great, but no way on top dog.

BIG L would have been better than Jay and Nas. AZ is the most underrated MC to come out of New York.
Big L was nice wit it for sure. But to say he would have been better than Nas is stretch. I think he would have made the top 5 though. And AZ is definitely on my list as one of the most underrated MCs. Him and Black Thought Imo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back