Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Gaby:

Hearing that Benedict Hyppolite is taking a role with the Gators. He came to Miami as a GA back in 2020 and had since been promoted to an offensive analyst. Prior to his time in Coral Gables, Hyppolite was the offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach at Florida Memorial. He spent the two years before that as the head coach at Carol City.

Way to Benedict that Mr Hyppolite....

I don't understand how anyone can go from Miami to UiF at all!

Advertisement
If you have been into jazz or phish @wspcane try Weather Report or Mahavishnu Orchestra. I personally like Santana’s jazzy albums like Caravanserai or Herbie Hanco Headhunters era. Chick Correa and Return To Forever might be of interest as well. Bella Fleck will check some of those boxes but I’m sure you are familiar with his work.
Wether report is awesome!!

Advertisement
From Gaby:

Hearing that Benedict Hyppolite is taking a role with the Gators. He came to Miami as a GA back in 2020 and had since been promoted to an offensive analyst. Prior to his time in Coral Gables, Hyppolite was the offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach at Florida Memorial. He spent the two years before that as the head coach at Carol City.
He wasn't a take

Advertisement
So Mario pushed him out? If he goes to UiF has to be lateral move.
I have no idea about being pushed out. Clearly he felt the opportunity was better at UF. This isn’t a position coach. Dude was a grad assistant at the bottom of the totem pole. He’s trying to make moves in life. Gotta do what you gotta do. Not like he’s taking a job at FAU lol

It really is. But man, how many Playing in the Bands or intros into Fire were just killed by her yelling? For me, my peak years are for sure 69 through 73. The 1970 Fillmore East Valentines Day run is it for me. But yea, the jazzy elements of 1973 are tough to top too. I need to get back into the Dead while I work. Been doing more jazz or Phish as of late.
you are old school like my cousin. he doesn't like anything after like 1980. I started going to shows in the 80's so I kind of have a soft spot for that era.

Had a girlfriend that loved Anita Baker. More I listened to her, the more I liked her too. Smooth as silk. Whenever the GF would play her albums, I knew she was gonna wear me out.
The only lady in the music business to apologize.

I love Anita. My mom (she's always meeting someone famous, got a funny story about me, her and for Chiefs and Pats QB Matt Cassel) she just so happened to be on a flight with her from Cincinnati to Kansas City and their seats were right next to each other. They talked about life, God, music and lady stuff.
Anita had such a lovely voice.

Oh, and my girl Sade.... I wanted to give her a baby... lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea about being pushed out. Clearly he felt the opportunity was better at UF. This isn’t a position coach. Dude was a grad assistant at the bottom of the totem pole. He’s trying to make moves in life. Gotta do what you gotta do. Not like he’s taking a job at FAU lol
Oh, didn’t realize was a GA. Possibly Napier had a spot as Analyst or something and Mario said he didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back