Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dunno if theres any metal folk in here, but while we're on the topic of female vocalists, im gonna just casually throw in the name tatiana shmailyuk lol

In no particular order:

Lita Ford
Grace Slick
Ann Wilson (she was smoking hot back in the day)
Joplin
Dolores O'Riordan (her voice haunts me)
Joan Jett (she would leave you crying after she fvcked you)
Kim Deal
Siouxsie Sioux
Shirley Manson
Tina Turner (I done told you Tina)
Pat Benatar
Chrissie Hynde
Patti Smith

Insanity! Mercedes needs to realize a very important fact. It’s a luxury car brand! That much power ain’t supposed to be comfortable too, damnit!
It also comes with a sound generator so you can make it sound like a race car among others.

In no particular order:

Lita Ford
Grace Slick
Joplin
Kim Deal
Siouxsie Sioux
Shirley Manson
Pat Benatar
Chrissie Hynde
Patti Smith
Chrissy Amphlett had one big hit, but her vocals made the song.

Chrissy Amphlett had one big hit, but her vocals made the song.
She definitely had a great voice, and is up for discussion in the "One Hit Wonders" (based off commercial success on the pop charts) category

Advertisement
In no particular order:

Lita Ford
Grace Slick
Joplin
Kim Deal
Siouxsie Sioux
Shirley Manson
Pat Benatar
Chrissie Hynde
Patti Smith
I would add Bonnie Raitt and she’s a helluva guitarist.

Advertisement
Insanity! Mercedes needs to realize a very important fact. It’s a luxury car brand! That much power ain’t supposed to be comfortable too, damnit!
Tell that to these guys!

Picture2.png

I laughed but the truth is she was hampered by the technology of the time. No in ear monitors and apparently because of the Dead's speaker system at the time (especially the wall of sound), she could never hear what key was going on.
A for the idea of a female backup singer D - for execution. her off key singing is difficult to listen to.

Advertisement
With 700 street legal horses, isn’t it always slippery? Probably hard to keep good rubber on that thing.
I don't usually bang on it off the line but when the tires were new it held decently. I've had the suspension modded also and the car tracks straight as an arrow spinning off the line. My fun driving is normally 60 to 160 screams. Slippery for me is dropping a gear to pass someone and breaking traction badly at 80.. that's the **** that scares the **** out of me. Look at the median.. look at the woods.. look at the median again.. look at the woods again.. and then somehow the car straightens out. I think I've used all my dumb luck with this car.

A for the idea of a female backup singer D - for execution. her off key singing is difficult to listen to.
I am not sure they would want to, but I'd love if someone could ISO her vocals out of those year's recordings. It is a shame too because it overshadows what was an impressive session artist career before joining the dead. She was a singer on When a Man Loves a Woman and Suspicious Minds and was a background singer for Elvis, Neil Diamond, Duane Allman and a bunch of other folks that recorded in Muscle Shoals.

Advertisement
Miami: Sources tell FootballScoop that Rhode Island (FCS) wide receivers coach Donovan Varner has left for an offensive quality control role on the 'Canes staff.

He’s Kevin Smith’s cousin as well.

It also comes with a sound generator so you can make it sound like a race car among others.
Wow! I’m drooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back