Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not a Ford guy, but Gah****!!! 700 to the rear wheels? 😳 How often do u drive it?
Hardly at all anymore...shamefully it's got a lot of dust on it. I either need to sell it or put new tires on it.. it's a slippery ***** right now.

Anybody want to buy a 700 rwhp GT500? I gotta sell this thing before I put it in the wall and **** it up.
Just curious ... what year .... motor / tranny? I have a Shelby 289 FIA replica ... weighs 2400 pounds and 326 hp to the rear wheels. Plenty.

Advertisement
Just curious ... what year .... motor / tranny? I have a Shelby 289 FIA replica ... weighs 2400 pounds and 326 hp to the rear wheels. Plenty.
2014 with the 5.8 trinity motor. modded with cai, throttlebody, upper pulley, headers and off road H pipe. I think it's around 3600 lbs fat. I have R888 315's on the back but they're probably 6 years old and just don't have any traction now. Mouse over my avatar and you can see it lowered with the air bags.

Advertisement
Just read, Donovan Varner as Offensive Quality Control position

Miami: Sources tell FootballScoop that Rhode Island (FCS) wide receivers coach Donovan Varner has left for an offensive quality control role on the 'Canes staff.

Miami: Sources tell FootballScoop that Rhode Island (FCS) wide receivers coach Donovan Varner has left for an offensive quality control role on the 'Canes staff.

LOVE IT

Advertisement
Hardly at all anymore...shamefully it's got a lot of dust on it. I either need to sell it or put new tires on it.. it's a slippery ***** right now.
With 700 street legal horses, isn’t it always slippery? Probably hard to keep good rubber on that thing.

With 700 street legal horses, isn’t it always slippery? Probably hard to keep good rubber on that thing.
Just saw a pop up on a 677 HP Mercedes Electric that goes 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.

Advertisement

Gulliver Prep product.

Just saw a pop up on a 677 HP Mercedes Electric that goes 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
Insanity! Mercedes needs to realize a very important fact. It’s a luxury car brand! That much power ain’t supposed to be comfortable too, damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back