Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did Flores hire that guy or was that guy forced on him. Because I didn’t keep up with any of that shlt. I don’t have a dog in this hunt, I was just curious.
He fired the offensive line coach (3rd in three years) FOUR DAYS into training camp, then hired his replacement (now the 4th Oline coach in 3 years) himself, and the dude was an assistant offensive line coach and had only been coaching since 2017.

You couldn't sabotage the team any harder on offense if you tried.

He was one of the first hires Mario made. Both him and Mirabal seemed to have joined at the same time. So it seems like Joe was actually a priority for him.

The Joe slander is so confusing to me. At least let the guy "fail" before we start ****ting on him for no reason.
If people think he's a "plan C" then why did Mario give him multiple titles? That seems like an idiotic narrative. It seems like JS and AM are his top 2 assistants.

Advertisement
If people think he's a "plan C" then why did Mario give him multiple titles? That seems like an idiotic narrative. It seems like JS and AM are his top 2 assistants.
People are dumb.

Mario took 8 months to hire most coaches, still doesn't have many spots filled....but one of his very first coaches was a plan C hire.

You can't make this logic up folks. Only on CIS. And all of this is based off of some salty Oregon reporter saying Joe can't croot.

People are dumb.

Mario took 8 months to hire most coaches, still doesn't have many spots filled....but one of his very first coaches was a plan C hire.

You can't make this logic up folks. Only on CIS. And all of this is based off of some salty Oregon reporter saying Joe can't croot.
So you mean Joe didn't fail into DL/Associate HC (whatever the other title is)? I figured Mario panicked with that 1 hire but took 2 years for the other hires.

Lot of paint chip eating fools in this place.

Those Toyota hybrids are awesome right now with these gas prices. I still can’t believe my Highlander is getting 35 mpgs as a family hauler.
Yeah bro. I’m 6’ 275 so I used to get clowned but friends and coworkers driving it but man look here. My bank account thanks me. 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid. But Billie Holiday sets the bar imo.

whitney houston GIF

Best female vocalist of all time. Ella Fitzgerald.

Ella's is a GOAT, no doubt.

Etta James comes to mind as well as
Aretha Franklin and of course Whitney Houston

Karen Carpenter may have had the most angelic voice of all time though.

Most underrated soulful female vocalist might be Amy Whinehouse. Gone too soon. Sadly I think Amy Whinehouse might be a part of the 27 club.

Advertisement
Ella's is a GOAT, no doubt.

Etta James comes to mind as well as
Aretha Franklin and of course Whitney Houston

Karen Carpenter may have had the most angelic voice of all time though.

Most underrated soulful female vocalist might be Amy Whinehouse. Gone too soon. Sadly I think Amy Whinehouse might be a part of the 27 club.
Gladys Knight gets my juices flowing.

Anybody want to buy a 700 rwhp GT500? I gotta sell this thing before I put it in the wall and **** it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back